What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn around

troy

Juniors
Except for the 2nd half of the Tigers match i think we've been unlucky in the other matches and played pretty well. Yes there has been the handling etc but the style of play looks more exciting and with Thomo and Ross i think we are a better pack. When Gallen is fully fit and Bailey goes back into the pack and hopefully Pomeroy and Vagana go well together ?? i think we'll find our feet and fire.. This time last year what teams hadn't hardly won a match and ended up at the top - Dragons for one ... New combinations, new style of play - give it time ... i'd rather build through the year end fire later then like last year we came out well and finished bad ....

I just put $100 on us against the cowboys .. they will have a big come down after that newcastle game, that took a lot out of them - celebrating at the airport etc then travelling down here ... they're due for a loss and we have to be due to for a win and some luck and at home 3-1 odds ...... we'll turn it around this week just watch !!

troy

Juniors
me too mate!

It must be hard for the cowboys to get up for this match and we certainly should be fired up ....

You know im not a fan of Raper but i think we have enough talent in this team to be top 4 ..... love Lam as coach or even Lang back

I still reckon we'll make the 8 this year and i think we're a better team then last year once we get our full team on the paddock .... we have a 2nd rower at centre for christs sake .... Vagan / Pomeroy for me

Inferno

Coach
I was going to say brave man, but its more stupid than brave.

Why not put money oh them when they actually have a chance.

btw you know the Pom is a 2nd rower at centre as well don't you?

Cows could take it easy against us and will still probably win by 20.

I think we will put up a decent fight.

In the first 20 anyway

troy

Juniors
Poneroy is as much a centre as he is a back rower ... he played centre when i saw him play for the Panthers and played well ...

And mate if i wait until they're winning then you don't get the odds.....

Mr. Shark

Juniors
Backing the Sharks to win? Are you serious? Do you need help? Start with an uppercut. Good luck anyway.

Feej

First Grade
troy said:
Except for the 2nd half of the Tigers match i think we've been unlucky in the other matches and played pretty well. Yes there has been the handling etc but the style of play looks more exciting and with Thomo and Ross i think we are a better pack. When Gallen is fully fit and Bailey goes back into the pack and hopefully Pomeroy and Vagana go well together ?? i think we'll find our feet and fire.. This time last year what teams hadn't hardly won a match and ended up at the top - Dragons for one ... New combinations, new style of play - give it time ... i'd rather build through the year end fire later then like last year we came out well and finished bad ....

I just put $100 on us against the cowboys .. they will have a big come down after that newcastle game, that took a lot out of them - celebrating at the airport etc then travelling down here ... they're due for a loss and we have to be due to for a win and some luck and at home 3-1 odds ...... we'll turn it around this week just watch !!

While I appreciate the unswerving confidence, I think that is one of the fluffiest things I've ever read on here.

ghoti

Bench
You're a brave, brave man troy. Write a letter to the board about it...they'll love you for it.

I suppose, on the drunken tipsters logic (due for a win vs due for a loss) you may well go okay. But on sober bystander logic, I'll just shake my head in shame and hope that your significant other NEVER finds out that you made the bet!

shark_m@n

Juniors
Yeh! i agree sharks will win and that will turn our year around i will also put $100 ON SHARKS to get up! and $20 nigal to score first.

The Popper

Bench
I'll be there cheering for the Sharks (just like lots of us). I'm just wondering at what point in the game they'll let us down again.

troy

Juniors
Mate we should have won the 1st 3 games ... no drugs just staying positive .. its a bloody long season and all this negy stuff is killing me ... If we don't make the finals then ill get upset until then im keeping faith that the boys will turn it around! Really though i think we have a good side and time will show this ....

Feej

First Grade
fluffy.gif

Jo Ryan

Juniors
Talk about a turnaround from Sunday night, you had them all drawn and quartered, just like I said we will all be in the front row cheering again as always, lets hope the hand over is worth it this week. Funnier a things have happen. I may put a brick on them this week. For the young ones a brick is $20 these days.

Latest posts