What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Series to self isolate with

Eelementary

Post Whore
I've started watching The Test on Amazon Prime, after being inspired to watch more sports documentaries.

It's actually really, really good - it gives a great behind-the-scenes look at Australian cricket, and provides some context of just what Justin Langer is all about as Australian cricket coach.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I've started watching The Test on Amazon Prime, after being inspired to watch more sports documentaries.

It's actually really, really good - it gives a great behind-the-scenes look at Australian cricket, and provides some context of just what Justin Langer is all about as Australian cricket coach.
Watching that would definitely test me.

Delboy

First Grade
Just watched the 2 seasons of Dead to Me, start Christina Applegate. Interesting, lot of swearing and it did wear on me a little, but funny and poignant , worth a look if you can find it.

Noise

Coach
Just watched the 2 seasons of Dead to Me, start Christina Applegate. Interesting, lot of swearing and it did wear on me a little, but funny and poignant , worth a look if you can find it.
Yep, I liked it too. Binged it in 2 nights.

I feel like Casper would want you all to watch this. The stats she mentions at the start are at least interesting. Someone watch the rest and give us a summary. Hey Pou, is she a relo?