What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Series to self isolate with

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Old people wondering where their old shows went makes me think of how Disney has acquired the rights to Star Wars. Now that they're making new Star Wars movies every year (which are making money) kids in the future won't give a f**k about the original trilogy. They'll think it's boring and irrelevant. Meanwhile old dinosaurs (like myself) will continue to compare the new stuff to the story of Princess Leia and the White Guys vs the dudes in the 80s fancy dress costumes.

hindy111

Post Whore
Who's Stan?

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

strider

Post Whore
The Last Dance :thumbsup:

I may be a bit biased, i think michael jordan was the greatest sports person to ever live ... purely as a sport super star, he seems like a bit of a dick outside sport

Noise

Coach
The Last Dance :thumbsup:

I may be a bit biased, i think michael jordan was the greatest sports person to ever live ... purely as a sport super star, he seems like a bit of a dick outside sport
I'm no Bulls fan but how good is it? I knew they only released 2 but I got the shits when episode 2 ended. I could have sat through all 10.

strider

Post Whore
I'm no Bulls fan but how good is it? I knew they only released 2 but I got the shits when episode 2 ended. I could have sat through all 10.
Yeah, i want more ffs

I liked basketball in the 90s but i didnt pay much attention to the off court stuff .... its really cool seeing what went on

Noise

Coach
Yeah, i want more ffs

I liked basketball in the 90s but i didnt pay much attention to the off court stuff .... its really cool seeing what went on
Same, though I'm still also really into it now. Not only is it shaping up to be an awesome doco it's the only decent sport fix I can get at the moment

Incorrect

Coach
Watching the first 2 episodes tonight was like fellatio for my brain.... I f**king loved it... So engrossing.... Think I need to have a cigarette....

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah, i want more ffs

Hey I haven't seen it yet. Your going to ruin it. Shut your gob.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Going to watch it on the weekend. I want to see them unload on that nutjob Jerry Krause.

Avenger

Immortal
I watched that four part miniseries Unorthodox on Netflix. Can I say that there is a reason why the Jews have a great sense of humor.

Some bizarre customs.

parra pete

Referee
I enjoy Homeland.
Love - Curb your enthusiasm, Ozark, Killing Eve
All the Fargo series..Waiting for next one, which was to start this month, but has been delayed due to Coronavirus..Last two episodes still to be shot.
After Life - Ricky Gervais Series one was great, series 2 starts on Friday

hindy111

Post Whore
Better Call Saul ...TEN STARS...love it..ALMOST as good as BREAKING BAD..Almost

I thought Breaking Bad started well. The first 2 seasons had this realness about it. Every ephisode left you wanting to watch the next.
Then it changed. All of a sudden Walter becomes MacGyver. Robbing trains and making bombs,machines guns that pop out of boots. Elaborate plans that always seem to go exactly to plan. Once his Wife goes in on the plan it realy does drop off.
Overall still a great series but doesn't end as well as it starts in my opinion.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I enjoy Homeland.
Love - Curb your enthusiasm, Ozark, Killing Eve
All the Fargo series..Waiting for next one, which was to start this month, but has been delayed due to Coronavirus..Last two episodes still to be shot.
After Life - Ricky Gervais Series one was great, series 2 starts on Friday
I prefer Survivor: Hays Series 29.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Binged the first two episodes of The Last Dance, and it's brilliant.

I always knew MJ was one of the best players ever, but this series - thus far, anyway - gives some aaesome behind the scenes insight into not just what made him tick, but also how a franchise can fall apart at the drop of a hat.

Really, really good viewing.