What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two other Grandfinals

Mr Saab

Referee
i am predicting the dragons and roosters to win.

The loss on the weekend in 1st grade will flow down to the lower grades of the Eels.
Sort of like 1998 when the 1st grade team blew a 16 point lead in 11 mins....the dogs and eels were met a week later in the premier league GF and the eels had a big lead, only to see it dissapear and lose once again to the dogs!

The Colonel

Immortal
If the Dragons don't win the Flegg I would be mightily surprised.

But glad to hear you've backed the other teams Charlie, hopefully your record can stay intact....

Dragons to win flegg, but its not a lay down misere. Forgive my hazy memory, but wasn't it last year that the Roosters got rolled in the GF after losing only one or two games all season??

Parra for premier league.

girvie

Staff member
You can also vote for who your tipping in the two threads linked in the initial post.

Mr Saab

Referee
Bring back John Fifita said:
Dragons to win flegg, but its not a lay down misere. Forgive my hazy memory, but wasn't it last year that the Roosters got rolled in the GF after losing only one or two games all season??

no.
the chooks went thru the whole yr undefeated and won the GF in golden point vs the sharks.
Soward kicking an off balance 40m field goal

aussies1st

Staff member
The PL is a tough one. Roosters looked good against the Raiders while the Eels have a number of FG players in their side.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Tough one in PL, though I think Parra should win with the likes of Reddy, Delaney, Williams, Perenara, Cordoba, O'Dwyer.

Jersey Flegg, would surprise me if Dragons got up theyve been leading the comp all year, only lost a few games. I'd like to see Eels get up but cant see it happening, last time they met Dragons flogged them 68-0.

skeepe

Immortal
Congratulations to the referees of these matches, Ben Cummins (PL) and Jason Robinson (Flegg)

scottyeel

Bench
Cannings and Peterson are not eligible to play in the PL grand final despite playing in the semis.

skeepe said:
Congratulations to the referees of these matches, Ben Cummins (PL) and Jason Robinson (Flegg)

Why is Jason Robinson reffing flegg yet Ben cummings who is not an NRL ref, is reffing PL? I know PL is run by NSWRL but still.

Latest posts