What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrell Sloan

BLM01

First Grade
He's got some talent.
Interesting...looks and runs a bit like Saab without as much height ATM
For those on here that have a shot at out pathways recruiting really need to watch more SG Ball and JF games because we have a wealth of talent where other clubs are circling and salivating over.

Dragons fans we seem to be holding on to the best of them in my mind ATM and that is a tick for Millward and his merry men. @possm
Matt Head had a role of the CC - transition to 1st grade overseer which he has now lost?.
Not sure who is overseeing that now...Flanno...Shepherd..both have a history of progressing young players?
Once McStuck in Sand goes you will see a change of progression of younger players and I am confident re that.

Frank Facer

First Grade
That was another very impressive highlights reel George. While watching the video I thought of Greg Inglis when he first debuted. Slone played 5/8, fullback and wing in that video. Inglis also played fullback, 5/8, centre and wing early in his career. Slone has a similar build to Inglis when he debuted, although Slone would be a bit slimmer than Inglis at the same age. Here is a video of Inglis from 06 and 07. I rate Inglis the best winger, fullback (It is a toss up between him and Slater) and centre I have seen. Just have a look at what Inglis was doing at fullback back then.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I would be looking at promoting the best of the Feagai brothers to our 25 man squad. They have the ideal build for centre or wing in today's game. Even at 18 years old one or even both of them may be better options than Aitken and Lafai. I am rather confident at least one of them will make it. They are very exciting prospects.

Last edited:

boardlumps62

Juniors
Maybe Millward is not all bad. There certainly is talent in the juniors just have to do a bit of bean counting. In the good years we had the forwards the hookers the halves the backs and the fullbacks. It 's so hard to get it all together. Remember those years when we had promise in the 80's then the 90's then finally 2010 it's a difficult thing.

watatank

Coach
That was another very impressive highlights reel George. While watching the video I thought of Greg Inglis when he first debuted. Slone played 5/8, fullback and wing in that video. Inglis also played fullback, 5/8, centre and wing early in his career. Slone has a similar build to Inglis when he debuted, although Slone would be a bit slimmer than Inglis at the same age. Here is a video of Inglis from 06 and 07. I rate Inglis the best winger, fullback (It is a toss up between him and Slater) and centre I have seen. Just have a look at what Inglis was doing at fullback back then.

lol easy on the comparisons. Inglis was a lot bigger and making it look easy against men in QLD Cup at pretty much the same age. let's hope he advances to the Flegg squad quickly as a starter

Latest posts