What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrell Sloan

Dragons4me

Juniors
Just a great kid and so proud. Good on him!

I agree. So good to see someone so young (along with Bud, Junior and others) who seem to be respectful and acknowledge how important family and their heritage is to them. I'm not expecting miracles in 2022 (it's a long season) but certainly looking forward to seeing them have some fun out there. I'm certainly a fan of the boys.

slippery5

Juniors
I hope not. I hope "potential "still costs no more than 300k but I might be wrong. Whilst we are all very glad the 3 Amigos have resigned with us the fact is they haven't by any stretch earned their NRL stripes yet.
Storm extended 20yr old development player Jack Howarth 2.5million for 5 yrs & hasn't played 1 NRL game yet, so it might be a bargain.

shiloh dc

Juniors
Nobody knows why Tyrell Sloan is not being selected to play.
Has he been tapped by another team to play crap for this season to force a trade at year's end to get him a contract upgrade?? Which other team would benetfit from that??
I don't know and i truly hope I'm wrong but the tactic has been used before and will be used again.

Crush

Coach
Nobody knows why Tyrell Sloan is not being selected to play.
Has he been tapped by another team to play crap for this season to force a trade at year's end to get him a contract upgrade?? Which other team would benetfit from that??
I don't know and i truly hope I'm wrong but the tactic has been used before and will be used again.
Hmmm, I think maybe he isn’t playing because he was diabolical in the early rounds?
Ohh, and Hook likes to play his old boy journeymen….

Latest posts