What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrell Sloan

Dragons4me

Juniors
But who's saying he's carrying on like a pork chop? As far as I can see the kid comes on when he's selected and plays the best he can. Frankly, I feel sorry for him, given he has to deal with Hook's general lack of judgment.

Such an overreaction to his poor attempt at a catch during that pissing rain game. It would have been virtually impossible to see the damn ball, let alone catch it. I thought both the Captain's and the Coach's reactions were bloody ridiculous. After all, poor old Hunty's famous for one of the worst attempts at a catch in history! I don't blame him and nor do I blame Sloan. I saw Reece Walsh miss about 10 high balls a couple of weeks later in ideal playing conditions and nobody said he was hopeless and should be dropped - quite the opposite.

Sloan has great talent. I hope our resident egomaniacal geniuses don't damage him beyond repair.

Great post. The thing is this younger generation live and breathe off what's posted on social media so no doubt Sloan's seen this (or someone has brought it to his attention) post. Thank feck social media wasn't around to have nobodies constantly comment on things I did when I was a stupid dumb teenager (and looking back I clearly was). I'd be even more fecked up than I am now at 65. I'm a great fan of our young guns and I hope they have the right people in their ears guiding them in their football careers.

redv13

Bench
Anyone see in that Maika Sivo article, they mentioned how he wasn’t deemed good enough by Penrith (even though he was carving up ressies) and was let go by none other than our esteemed leader 😂. Hopefully someone on the BOD is paying attention
Let’s be fair here and not be one sided. A Penrith official also stated that Sivo was a lazy trainer who cut corners and was NOT at the level that he is these days. Can’t pin it all on Griffin

Dragon David

First Grade
The media have still got Sloan in the spotlight about him going to the Dolphins as per -

The clubs rejection of Sloan's request to leave the Dragons needs some sort of follow up in my opinion. I know that there isn't a media guy at the moment at the Dragons but it would be good to either read or hear Sloan say that he is happy to remain at the Dragons because by not doing so has me thinking that he isn't happy about not getting the release. His future still remains clouded and so too is Sullivan's.

BLM01

First Grade
The media have still got Sloan in the spotlight about him going to the Dolphins as per -

The clubs rejection of Sloan's request to leave the Dragons needs some sort of follow up in my opinion. I know that there isn't a media guy at the moment at the Dragons but it would be good to either read or hear Sloan say that he is happy to remain at the Dragons because by not doing so has me thinking that he isn't happy about not getting the release. His future still remains clouded and so too is Sullivan's.
Interesting Sloan to centre..
Yeh Ok. especially is TPJ knocks out Lomax and he is out for next season.
We can give that a try

BLM01

First Grade
Pretty sure they aren't fighting each other. Both on the card fighting nobodies.
Oh well if not...whoever he is fighting.
How and why is boxing so lucrative to NRL players
Is professional boxing in this country getting so desperate
Choc has a lot to answer for. :)
There are some great Aussie boxers out there trying to make a name for themselves on the pro circuit and yet crickets in the mainstream media.

Latest posts