What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone May

The Magistrate needs a new dictionary and thesaurus. Not every heinous act falls into the violence category.
But when she said it, it sticks. It’s legal. He’s committed an act of violence against a women.

At any rate, I don’t know why he hasn’t set the record straight from his end.

Just a press release if true, denying the intent ascribed to him by many in the media, ladies who league etc. Further apologies and sincere remorse etc. the whole show.

Some compassion and acknowledgment for the victim as well after she was upset by his recent comments.

But there’s just nothing publicly. Perhaps hes just got rubbish advisors. Seems like it.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
But when she said it, it sticks. It’s legal. He’s committed an act of violence against a women.

At any rate, I don’t know why he hasn’t set the record straight from his end.

Just a press release if true, denying the intent ascribed to him by many in the media, ladies who league etc. Further apologies and sincere remorse etc. the whole show.

Some compassion and acknowledgment for the victim as well after she was upset by his recent comments.

But there’s just nothing publicly. Perhaps hes just got rubbish advisors. Seems like it.
Are you making this up? I know the Magistrate said it was "reprehensible" and "criminal". I really hope you’re not making this up.

Tmay is still on Holidays, no doubt he’s been told to shut it until after he’s met with the board.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Of course he's making it up. You seem surprised.

Silverdale has short and long term memory loss.

With a 'wonderful' ability to 'invent' happings and events.

He obviously speds a lot of his time stalking Panther forums, looking up names of board members to make himself sound and look important.

You only have to look at the fantasy stuff on W/F about players he was hoping to help sign up.

I think there is a medical term for his condition it's deluson

Are you making this up? I know the Magistrate said it was "reprehensible" and "criminal". I really hope you’re not making this up.

Tmay is still on Holidays, no doubt he’s been told to shut it until after he’s met with the board.
Source

BEAB7AA4-338D-4CBF-BB0D-1B72C7BEFFA1.jpeg

Please listen, a few of you might learn something.

He’s quoting Her Honour directly in this broadcast.

YoungPanther

Juniors
With a 'wonderful' ability to 'invent' happings and events.

He obviously speds a lot of his time stalking Panther forums, looking up names of board members to make himself sound and look important.

You only have to look at the fantasy stuff on W/F about players he was hoping to help sign up.

I think there is a medical term for his condition it's deluson
I put on here pre GF that Wests signed 2 players hoping he would run back to their forum and brag he was ITK, which he did. His fellow supporters now call him out on this, as they have signed squat. As if I knew who Wests have signed.

As mentioned above, he also Emailed Player A telling him how wonderful the Tigers are and how much they wanted him to join them. He also stated he Emailed Pascoe to let him know of Player A's interest and he could assist with the negotiating to get Player A to Wests. Is this for real??? How would any sane person say stuff like this.

Surprise, surprise, this also came to squat.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Luke the 'beek' in question made a couple of bad errors of judgement in this case.

The comdemnation about the name 'Panthers on the Prowl' to be honest was laughable and showed she had little knowledge about the beginnings of the group, how it works, and what it exactly it does.

It highlighted that the 'beek' was into broad generalisations about the nature of the organisation.

She had obviously no idea that many players within the top squad volunteer for spending time helping educate these kids at risk.

This was a dreadful abuse of power by the 'beek'.

mxlegend99

Referee
I put on here pre GF that Wests signed 2 players hoping he would run back to their forum and brag he was ITK, which he did. His fellow supporters now call him out on this, as they have signed squat. As if I knew who Wests have signed.

As mentioned above, he also Emailed Player A telling him how wonderful the Tigers are and how much they wanted him to join them. He also stated he Emailed Pascoe to let him know of Player A's interest and he could assist with the negotiating to get Player A to Wests. Is this for real??? How would any sane person say stuff like this.

Surprise, surprise, this also came to squat.
Player A could have been interested in joining Tigers prior to a nutcase fan contacting him and giving stalker vibes trying to lure him to the club

You can attack me personally all you want, just about all of it completely wrong, but it’s just looks weak and deflects from the topic.

Theres been no cogent or compelling argument on here as to why he should be retained.

In my view, the closest was Socky relating to his mental health and welfare, but that could be managed away from the club environment.

I note and appreciate the quiet support from some of you Panther forumers. I know I’m speaking up for you too against the cowardly pro-May forces.

They wont address the issue properly as they have no case.

And when he’s sacked, hopefully they will learn their lesson -and start defending victims and women from bums like May.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Player A could have been interested in joining Tigers prior to a nutcase fan contacting him and giving stalker vibes trying to lure him to the club

Can you just imagine Silverdale cold calling the poor bloke.

It would have been part scary, plus very funny for the player.

You can imagine how his name, phone details were shared amongst the players, (even from other clubs)

I'm sure there is a white board with his name details and 'scam' on every club's notice board.......

Did the phone call go something like this :

murraymob

Coach
Yes, Everyone places him on ignore and then no one will notice him or respond to him.
It’s the off season.no harm in giving to the poor and needy .silverdale hates Penrith but loved Hopoate in a tigers jersey .we know where that burrito went he loves holding in the air

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You can attack me personally all you want, just about all of it completely wrong, but it’s just looks weak and deflects from the topic.

Theres been no cogent or compelling argument on here as to why he should be retained.

In my view, the closest was Socky relating to his mental health and welfare, but that could be managed away from the club environment.

I note and appreciate the quiet support from some of you Panther forumers. I know I’m speaking up for you too against the cowardly pro-May forces.

They wont address the issue properly as they have no case.

And when he’s sacked, hopefully they will learn their lesson -and start defending victims and women from bums like May.

The silent ones have you on ignore. That list grows daily

Black Magik

Juniors
Yes, Everyone places him on ignore and then no one will notice him or respond to him.
I have for a while now. I can't believe he still comes to our forum trying to convince us that our club is the spawn of Satan.

Let me guess...he is using big words, making statements, trying to divide our group while claiming to be the messiah but all it really is is nonsensical dribble.

Souths fans love him because they associate with losers well.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Source

View attachment 55399

He’s quoting Her Honour directly in this
Source

View attachment 55399

He’s quoting Her Honour directly in this broadcast.
You can’t do better than Neil Breen, a wanna be shock jock, who hates rugby league and has decided to twist this Tweet to suit his own agenda? Really,

I listened to it.

The Magistrate didn’t say it was an violent offence, she said that her ruling was “About violence against women” she Clearly never says that his actions were violent.

He also made sure that by re-tweeting the post that another couple of thousand people saw it, further embarrassing the victim, even after Tmay had removed the post. He went into more detail though and actually made sure it was about her. I can’t believe you support this.

You can’t do better than Neil Breen, a wanna be shock jock, who hates rugby league and has decided to twist this Tweet to suit his own agenda? Really,

I listened to it.

The Magistrate didn’t say it was an violent offence, she said that her ruling was “About violence against women” she Clearly never says that his actions were violent.

He also made sure that by re-tweeting the post that another couple of thousand people saw it, further embarrassing the victim, even after Tmay had removed the post. He went into more detail though and actually made sure it was about her. I can’t believe you support this.
She was referring to his conduct and said it was about violence against women.

That’s what she said, that’s what she meant.

…And I agree with her.

BREEN was right to condemn it. The damage was done well before he entered the fray.

Tyrone resurrected it publicly, it’s all his fault.

He’s made his bed he can lie in it.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

I listened to it.

Well said Luke.

Neil Breen is at the top of the list to what I 'laughing' call 'The New Idea' style of writers.

I'm sure TMay could be found to have caused all world wars, the Harold Holt going missing, along with Glen Miller, and the killing of JFK. In the world according to Breen.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
She was referring to his conduct and said it was about violence against women.

That’s what she said, that’s what she meant.

…And I agree with her.

BREEN was right to condemn it. The damage was done well before he entered the fray.

Tyrone resurrected it publicly, it’s all his fault.

He’s made his bed he can lie in it.
You’re an idiot if you can’t understand what she said. It’s not even a matter of interpretation, if there was any element of violence in his actions, it would have been a completely different charge.

Its selfish people like yourself and BREEN that are doing the real damage.

The more you have forced me to look into this, the more I find myself supporting TMay. I was up in the air until you made me really think about it.

Hopefully he stays on.