What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone May

The_Frog

First Grade
Since I suggested it, I'll create the thread. Posts about his legal matter here please. Saves messing up other threads.

The_Frog

First Grade
Those of you excusing or going light on May, you need therapy and a bit of self respect.

What he did to that young women was inexcusable.

There is no way on Gods earth i would watch it and I condemn the sick and perverted thought processes behind its making and distribution.

He can kiss anything he’s made in the game goodbye and as I understand it, he’s on the sex offenders register.

And I say there’s a genuine question as to whether or not you should be able to field a side in women in league round.

It’s incongruous that you should as you continue to enable and support his career.

This was a mentally and emotionally violent act against a defenceless young women without her knowledge or consent.

Shame smuggies shame...

The only reference to a sex offenders register in NSW that I can find involves offences against children. I think your understanding is incorrect.

Jane Murray

Bench
He did the wrong thing. The women have no responsibility for what happened. Whatever happens now is the consequences for his poor decisions. My only comment on this.
Wow? If May did not film, there will be nothing to share. The fault lies with May, and the idiot who shared it. Not on the victim.

If anyone is wondering, we are talking about the civil action being brought against him by a young lady.

@Kilkenny seems to understand law here.

As a rough difference, I think Killer is figuring that there will a settlement for a modest amount.

I was thinking she may to go whole-hog and expert-up for illnesses and things and the amount will be significant.

No one gives a shit about your thoughts on this, you bang on and on about some things you go from a half decent poster to a stupid f**king troll.

Calm down the hate against me personally and have a go at the argument. Tell me where I got it wrong. I’m all happy and chilled atm.

The only reference to a sex offenders register in NSW that I can find involves offences against children. I think your understanding is incorrect.

I will check it, but tbh it’s the civil case that’s more interesting now. Hes already admitted guilt and I think he got off lightly.

I wonder what it costs to change your name etc.

MG made a big stand for his daughter. Maybe he can reach out to help the victim here. I bet he would if he was asked.

You really think the NRL is going to stop us playing in women in league round??? Is that a genuine question is it you f**king idiot? Do you understand that would be breaking the TV deal? f**k off you dope.

Well at the very least they could ask that he be stood down for the game.

I think the rights and dignity of this young lady should be paramount to the concerns of the nrl.

Don’t just dress up in pink and say your helping women, be positive and stand up for women. There’s no game without them.

Luke Lewis stood up proudly against domestic violence and you guys should embrace his compassion.

Kindly refrain from abusing me personally, it’s rude and unnecessary. People don’t want that on lu.

betcats

Referee
Well at the very least they could ask that he be stood down for the game.

I think the rights and dignity of this young lady should be paramount to the concerns of the nrl.

Don’t just dress up in pink, be positive and stand up for women. There’s no game without them.

Luke Lewis stood up proudly against domestic violence and you guys should embrace his compassion.

You are a dumb merkin