What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyson Frizzell charged by Match review. . . .

Gareth67

First Grade
Yes true , Tyson has been charged with contact to the head of Billy Slater . Fortunately he will not miss any games , but will accrue 75 demerit points against his good name . The only downside to an otherwise tremendous day for the Dragons , still it doesn't matter what they throw at the boys as they will continue on their winning way .

Last edited:

Belta

Juniors
When I first read this I wasn’t overly concerned as my first thought was it would be good for him to rest and recharge for a week. I wouldn’t want burnout to raise its ugly head again.

The big positives of SOO maybe that our players picked will gain confidence and our depth forwards will get exposure. Looking forward to how it pans out.

Gareth67

First Grade
Now , now gentlemen settle down for pity sake . We should all realise by now that there are a lot of these ' Jone's ' clubs who don't like the ' Browns ' getting all the limelight, more so at their expense. It quite simply isn't right , therefore we need to come down a peg or two . If they cannot beat us on the field then perhaps the judiciary will do the job they themselves cannot . :smirk:

Dragon for life

Juniors
Its a wonder Latimore didnt get a year off for ball tampering.......must be something about the surname Smith
Yeah Smith had to sit down on Monday to review the charges for the weekend.

Also hate how the bunker has to ask him if he’s happy with that decision. Lol

F melbourne and their cheating ways. Thank f**k we got one back on them and a good one too.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Yes true , Tyson has been charged with contact to the head of Billy Slater . Fortunately he will not miss any games , but will accrue 85 demerit points against his good name . The only downside to an otherwise tremendous day for the Dragons , still it doesn't matter what they throw at the boys as they will continue on their winning way .
Slater is a protected species. I don't think it warranted Frizell being charge and accruing 85 points.

Slater gets away with contact like that and other dirty play on a regular basis.

Frank Facer

First Grade
How did Nelson as get off for his hot on Widdop yet frizell charged?
YEAH. Now that you mention it, NAS hit was way worse and definitely should have meant a stint on the sidelines. Maybe the channel nine commentators didn't think that NAS hit was that bad and maybe that made an issue of Slater getting hit? They have a lot of sway.

Gareth67

First Grade
There were a number of incidents in that game that took me back to the old Sydney Stadium and it wasn't for the world championships of tiddlywinks . We all knew that the Storm would bring their skills with them , but they also brought their bag of dirty tricks as well .

I can only assume that they believed that they would receive the usual amount of leniency from the officials and would get away with their back lane tactics. Well wasn't it just wonderful to see the boot on the other foot for a change - a long time coming if I may say . Extremely pleased that our lads never took a backward step and even accommodated them .

Even more pleased to see that our Mr. Latimore was once an excellent marble player in his youth . But as said by most on this thread the Storms foul play mostly went on without a check . But the scoreboard was what was more important , another 2 competition points plus the satisfaction of knowing that our pack can quite easily handle theirs . We can now move onward to better things , while the Storm - well who really cares ?

Last edited:

Latest posts