What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U20s Graduates Where Are They Now?

Weiry

Juniors
Hey guys I've finally found some more players

Steve Elliott - Norths Devils for 2015

Sarafu Fatiaki has Retired after playing for Redcliffe

Vic Mackey

Referee
For the the tigers I believe faluela finau is playing with southern districts rugby. Extremely quick winger who played Aus schoolboys and I think even held some under age 100ms records.

dean parata went to parra and I think was still in their nsw cup team this year. Very handy hooker, half who has played for Italy

Ben Saunders is playing union in japan on a phillippines passport. Workhorse hooker, thought he may have stayed with the club as he seemed to be preferred to Joel Luani as a junior.

Matt Evans went to norths, lanky center.

I heard Matt mulchahy was playing in the parra comp, very quick 5/8 who was MOTM in the tigers 2012 GF win. Extremely skinny though and looks like a touch player.

I thought brad soe was playing with the tigers/Wests. Center.

Alan schirnack retired, shame as he was a solid first grader but forgot his passport when the tigers where playing warriors away and sheens never picked him again. Very good defensive middle third player. His brother Jason was a back rower in the Anthony watmough mould. Played 3-4 first grade games then was playing qld cup for nth qlds feeder team last I heard

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think Stuart Flanagan is captain/coaching somewhere near Canberra

Michael lett was playing in the Illawarra comp last I heard

TheFrog

Coach
Alan Eisenhuth went to St Marys A Grade at the start of 2014.
Tom Eisenhuth appears in the Panthers 2015 team list.
Keiren Moss played for Penrith in the 2014 State Championship Grand Final and doesn't appear to have been released (not 100% certain though)
George Jennings still at Penrith.

Latest posts