What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

u20's

emu62

Juniors
I know Its only half time at the risk of getting egg on my face.This is how you reply to a defeat
not with bullshit excuses

drago brelli

Bench
Head challenged his team after last week's loss. To be fair the team had six regulars out. The team has answered the challenge. Head has potential as a coach, he has the 'cattle', though.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
If anyone is at the game please let us know how was the best on field. Much appreciated. As I cant be there. As my dad a old saint 1951 has had a stroke and is in St george hospital. Thanks again

TheRev

First Grade
Oh Cutters had a bye, hence Dufty in 20's.. great result for the team, was really hoping they would bounce back quickly.

Kemp looked rly good when he played Fullback earlier in the year, not rly sure how finals will pan out for the fullbacks... whether Quinlan drops back to Cutters & Dufty back to 20's (since first grade wont play).

drago brelli

Bench
Worst possible news for the Dragons 20s. Newcastle just defeated Penrith. Dragons next two matches are against Easts and Parra, they will struggle. They finish with Newcastle at home. They will need to win one of these games to make the 8.

Latest posts