What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UFC Undisputed 2009

cupid

Juniors
Has anyone downloaded the demo yet? The game is great and has some of the best graphics I have seen.

Jono078

Referee
WOW!

It's bloody amazing IMO. The knockouts are so satisfying as well.

Well done to THQ and Yukes. This is gonna be close to sports game of the year judging by the demo.

Love it!, can't wait for the full version as well. It is just one of those games that you just have to have one more and one more after winning or losing, the gameplay is great, it is addictive as hell...the controls are great as well. Awesome stuff!.

AILD

Bench
is this (demo) available on ps3? i heard it was only on xbox at the moment...

tokerShark

Juniors
yep cant wait either, i too am a big MMA fan and after playin the demo(lots) i cant wait for the full version

AILD

Bench
as soon as i get my bandwidth back i am going to download and play the sh*t outta this demo! it comes out may 21 at jb...i cant wait!!

maaaaaan i thought it was 19th!!!!!! i cant wait an extra 2 days haha. cant wait to beat the sh*t out of josh koscheck :p

tokerShark

Juniors
i hate koscheck too. hope they let me use a heavywieght to smash him. is chris leben going to be in it?

AILD

Bench
i heard leben was in it. too bad junie browning isnt ...lol

i finally played the demo....WOW. its awesome.

Satsok

Juniors
have to admit, waiting for this game BIG TIME..

will be good to smash people online

AILD

Bench
i tri the game on experincd and i got bahsed...lol not even 1 takedonw @!! its like i wasnt evn at th fite
'?

AILD

Bench
lol sadly no it was long before i got drunk.

but im never f**king posting again when i get drunk...jesus christ...i make Syko look like a genuis.

lol sadly no it was long before i got drunk.

but im never f**king posting again when i get drunk...jesus christ...i make Syko look like a genuis.

LOL, i gave up posting drunk when i went on the Knights section of the forum asking them to tell my gf i love her if i dont make it through the night, fearing i was so drunk i would die or something lol.

AILD

Bench
my computer is usually off when i get home and cant figure out how to turn it on. but for some reason it was still on and i was "hey hey computer on..me type"

Latest posts