What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UFW Wanted: One tag team partner

Goleel

Juniors
Since I've got the tag belts, I need a partner. Anyone whose interested in being a tag team with me let me know via PM, only real requirements are someone who isn't going to go missing and never promo or anything like that. Heel, face, woman, man, midget, anyone, if you want to hold a UFW belt, get in touch with me!

Raider_69

Post Whore
if by wednsday you dont have a taker, give give me a yell and ill sort out a match to decide your partner, i doubt it will come to that though

Jono Russell

Bench
i will put my body on the line for you if you want my wrestler is a 6'2" giant i can be a parter and a body guard. i have the speed of a cruiserweight and the strength of goldberg. my wresters name is CJ Bruton

Goleel

Juniors
Well John, you were first in, so if you want to be Gol's tag team partner, you've got the job. Let me know here or by PM sometime soon if you're still keen so I can let Raider know.

Jono Russell

Bench
yes i am still interested in becoming your tag parter, can not think of a better way to start my Forum Wrestling career off then taging up with a champion like yourself. bring on the challenges

Goleel

Juniors
Alright, we can make this one official then, unless Raider has any specific plans, the new tag champs are Gol and CJ Bruton.

Raider_69

Post Whore
its done, the offical Tag Team Champions are Gol and CJ Burton

can one or both of you guys promo to express that on PAIN wk2
cheers
Raider_69

Latest posts