What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uh-oh... Covid strikes the NFL. What now?

shiznit

Coach
Roger Goodell needs to get on the phone to PvL to learn how to run a competition during covid
This was always going to happen... it’s a hell of a lot more difficult for the NFL for 4 reasons...

- COVID is running wild in the US compared to Oz.

- Stupid Americans have turned wearing a mask into a f**king political statement so getting full buy in is almost impossible.

- Each NFL team bubble is more than triple the size of an NRL team bubble.

- There’s double the amount of teams in the NFL.

im surprised they even made it past training camp if I’m being honest....

skeepe

Immortal
I think they need to just pause the season for a couple of weeks at this point. Get it under control and then come back and try again

kurt faulk

Coach
I think they need to just pause the season for a couple of weeks at this point. Get it under control and then come back and try again

it is under control, except for those f**king titans f**ks.

imagine working out together after being told to isolate for a week. they better lose some draft picks for putting the season into danger.

T-Boon

Coach
College football is riddled with positives and they are largely making it through with postponed games etc. The pros should do it easily.