What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uh-oh... Covid strikes the NFL. What now?

Tom155

Coach
They postponed Titans/Ravens games + Pats vs Broncos but are going to force Denver to play with no QB

Ridiculous incompetence

dogslife

Coach
4o7rl5.jpg

kurt faulk

Coach

if the broncos followed the protocols they wouldn't have had all their qbs together being chummy without masks. one down, all down. they have nobody to blame but themselves. if the nfl postponed their game for a qb to pass testing it would have been in week 13. then what? take your medicine then follow the protocol next time.

Tom155

Coach
But for Titans/Pats/Ravens its somehow different & they postpone?

Double standards & just plain incompetence from the nfl though I'm not saying the QB's are blameless at all, extremely stupid.

jaseg

Juniors

Double standards & just plain incompetence from the nfl though I'm not saying the QB's are blameless at all, extremely stupid.

I think it has more to do with the testing windows to clear them and the number of close contacts of those who tested positive (and the timing of the positive/s). If they think there's a significant chance of additional positives coming over the next day or two, they postpone to minimize the risk of the outbreak getting out of control and spreading directly between teams.

Ultimately this season was never going to be fair for all involved. That's just the reality of a covid season.

kurt faulk

Coach

they had byes to play with earlier in the season. now they don't. there's no postponing games into later weeks anymore. there was no point postponing the broncos game because no qb would pass testing before week 13 games started.

if they start cancelling games it's 8 playoff teams per conference.

Latest posts