What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ukranian Charm.. Asian Charm....

Is anyone else getting these pop up ads on LU?

(I know this was raised in another thread but...)

Has anyone ventured down the rabbit hole on one of these sites?.... And if so, success, tales of woe or other?

Interested in your stories..

Lambretta

First Grade
Online dating with people from Asia / Russia
What could possibly go wrong?

I know a few Nigerian Princes I could hook you up with for the right money

Pommy

Coach
Plenty of Asians and Eastern Europeans in Sydney, no need to go down that rabbit hole. Just get on tinder, POF and f**k yourself around the world without getting on a plane.

retch

Juniors
[short version]

A bloke on a USA forum I lurk on went on the Ukrainian dating site.

He picked out 2 chicks.

1 blonde and 1 with dark hair. Both were 9 out of 10.

He was Skyping etc and swapping photos. The blonde had photos of trips and some were of New York.

He fronted her and she owned up she had picked up Americans before him and had been on trips.

Dumped.

He Skyped the dark haired one every day for months and with social media she had made friends with his sister and mother and he did the same thing.

He started posting photos...the mother was a Milf...the father was a 100+ kg monster who could rip you apart.

I can't remember towns etc now but he organised a trip to go and see her.

They met and had a few days together before they went to meet the parents.

The parents were very nice...once again the mother was a Milf plus and the father turned out to be a top bloke. They like vodka apparently.

I think it was 2 weeks he was over there so the count down started about 3 days to go until he flew home.

The boys on the forum were giving him complete shit in the beginning but most had come around towards the countdown.

Just as it was getting interesting the forum mods moved the massive thread to the paid section and as I was only a lurker I have no idea what happened.

It was mentioned it is a bit difficult to get a marriage visa from the Ukrainan to USA...just mountains of paperwork ... photos of them being a couple and probably a lawyer.

From the photos I saw I kinda hope it worked out.

Latest posts