What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underrated Actors

Godz Illa

Coach
Due to his penchant for rousing and considered performances in a career consisting of the great films Boogie Nights, Magnolia, Punch Drunk Love, Welcome To Collinwood and Anger Management, I have anointed Luis Guzman as the first of my underrated actors due some big-time props. To quote his character Maurice from Boogie Nights: "I'm the ultimate Latin Lover. There ain't no Latin Lover like me." So very true. Luis Guzman I hereby give you props.

mypic156.jpg

nöyd

Staff member
Lots of actors instantly spring to mind, such as Rutger Hauer, Stephen Baldwin and Michael Madsen. But if I have to give props to only one it would be:

DMParade.jpg

David Morse.

Films include:

The Negotiator
The Long Kiss Goodnight
Twelve Monkeys
The Green Mile

Phillips

Referee
transporter2.jpg

Jason Statham, Others include Ving Rhymes, Adam Baldwin, Sean Pertwee, Oded Fehr, Ray Liotta & Danny Trejo

Fire

First Grade
Have we got an underrated actors thread? I don't think we do.

I'll start.

Terrence Howard.

Tommy Smith

Referee
By the audience?

John Turturro
Stanley Tucci
Paul Giamatti
Brendan Gleeson

It's hard to define an underrated actor. But the above four are all fantastic actors capable of playing any kind of role. And yet your average film goer might not know who they are.

Fire

First Grade
By the audience?

John Turturro
Stanley Tucci
Paul Giamatti
Brendan Gleeson

It's hard to define an underrated actor. But the above four are all fantastic actors capable of playing any kind of role. And yet your average film goer might not know who they are.

By whoever mate. I guess anyone who you think doesn't get the credit they derserve.

Agree with Turturro. That guy is a gun.

Fire

First Grade
Yeah was gonna say the same thing. Not being a smart arse but I'd think alot of people actually do rate both those actors.

Latest posts