What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unity

newman

First Grade
There was talk amongst a few camps about challenging the result legally considering the flagrant ignoring of campaigning election guidelines. Considering the result is now in;

- I wonder if they will bother considering the result was so categoric or;
- the leaks during counting will add fuel to their case and they will go hard.

spider

Coach
As for the Sami Cahmoun is a crook, I disagree. Have a lot of time for him.

If he is the underbelly of the industry then they can use him to remove the current mob of stand-over merchants from contractual obligations....

spider

Coach
There was talk amongst a few camps about challenging the result legally considering the flagrant ignoring of campaigning election guidelines. Considering the result is now in;

- I wonder if they will bother considering the result was so categoric or;
- the leaks during counting will add fuel to their case and they will go hard.

The club allowed touting on premise - that in itself isn't permitted

As for leaks during the count, there were man scruitneers, but more so on the mob running the election on behalf of the club.

spider

Coach
he is not as crooked as those ones Spide. But hes not as honest as a Tow tuck driver, put it that way.

I'm not saying he is an angel, and I haven't experienced a bad side to him, quite the opposite in times when I have gone a different direction to him.

But I do hear you

newman

First Grade
It really f**ken worries me that one day you are not even a member of this club, you get hitched to a ticket and 3 weeks later have control of the joint.

"Passionate supporter of the sharks". Whatever.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
a few thousand non shire based members cant even get a vote yet these clowns who arent even members are now running the place.
its a pharking disgrace!

millersnose

Post Whore
It's interesting that you mention culture, because that has been my primary concern all along

As I said before though, now that the new board is in place they have a job to do

Time will tell, as it usually does
You only need read these threads to see the viscious nature of the previous guys

How many people have been called criminals by the sore losers

You would think given he ass kicking they copped they would bow out with grace and dignity

Low stuff

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You only need read these threads to see the viscious nature of the previous guys

How many people have been called criminals by the sore losers

You would think given he ass kicking they copped they would bow out with grace and dignity

Low stuff

What a load of tripe. They arewhat they are & just because you cant see it or prefer not to, doesnt mean any of its vicious.
A crook is a crook.
Have you noticed that Dane didnt get on?

Card Shark

Immortal
What a cockshow ?

How do we know the successful directors before they are announced? Great start for the new board.