What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unity

Ads

First Grade
my advice would be to haul flanno in and tell him he has a strong squad and it is expected to perform much better

Agreed. Almost as though the whole asada thing is a front for his failings as a coach. All off season with the guys and they still don't know how to attack. Ill let the asada issue take half the blame and flanno's fairly average coaching the other half.

carcharias

Immortal
I'd say the coach knows how good that team can be..he did build the bloody thing.

The new board should stay the f**k out of actual footy business.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I hope Flanno watched the test and city/country games.
Could learn some things about our players.

RUBIKS

Juniors
I was concerned when this video first came out: Cronulla Sharks Training Session 27.2.13

I don't know what drills the team runs over the course of multiple training sessions, let alone a whole off season. However I can tell you, what's seen here from 2:10 on is pretty much all we see most games :(

Frenzy.

Immortal
my advice would be to haul flanno in and tell him he has a strong squad and it is expected to perform much better

I hear thee.

I'd also make it clear that no one wants to hear they are trying really, really hard. Just in case that little bit of Ricky is still in Flanno.

millersnose

Post Whore
Incidentally I owe a public apology to Newman who undeservadly became the target of my frustration at the clumsyness of the whole mess

Obviously the guy has put in a helluva lot more than me to the club and felt passionately about his views

Apologies for that