What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlikely sightings or cameo appearances

Life's Good

Coach
Jean Claude Van Damme makes an appearance(2.40)as a tough guy(in a spandex onesie)on the beach observing the street dance battle in the 1984 movie Breakdance.

Looking forward to some weird & wonderful entertainment trivia with this one.

nöyd

Staff member
Can't remember the song but I seem to recall a young Matt LeBlanc being in a Bon Jovi music video.

Timbo

Staff member
In the opening scene of the Nicholas Cage opus ‘The Wicker Man’, Aaron Eckhart has an uncredited non-speaking role as a patron of the diner Cage is in.

It’s years after Eckhart became famous in his own right and completely inexplicable. It’s almost like he was picking something up at the studio that day and they were short one extra so he subbed in.

At the end of the same movie, James Franco has a bizarre cameo as the ‘next’ wicker man. But he at least gets a speaking role.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Deadpool 2 has a heap. Matt Damon, Alan Tudyk, Brad Pitt and most of the X-Men.

Matt Damon, Sam Neil and Luke Hemsworth in Thor Ragnarok

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Matt Damon as the Scotty Doesn't Know singer in Eurotrip always makes me smile.
Vinnie Jones as the angry hooligan, Lucy Lawless as the sexy dominatrix and SNL guy I forget the name of as MiScusi guy are also great, love that movie!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Did anyone spot the Futurama reference on Seven News the other day? There was a story about a man who had his dog cloned, and the banner headline they ran under the story was JURASSIC BARK.

Timbo

Staff member
Matt Damon as the Scotty Doesn't Know singer in Eurotrip always makes me smile.
Vinnie Jones as the angry hooligan, Lucy Lawless as the sexy dominatrix and SNL guy I forget the name of as MiScusi guy are also great, love that movie!

I think the story behind that was either the writer or director of EuropTrip was Matt Damon’s college roommate, and after he got famous he told his friend he’d help him out however he could.

Matt Damon seems like a pretty good guy.