What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlockable Greats

drewey

Juniors
Hey i think this is a good idea, sorry if it has been mentioned b4.

Unlockable Players like rugby league greats - Wally Lewis, Mal Meninga, Ricky Stuart, Laurie daley, Brad fittler (since he's reitiring), Sterlo, Brett Kenny etc.

Even the Chief and Spud Carroll just for there vicious rivalry.

The list of great could go on and on, it would be a great feature.

There are alot of things that could make this new version a winner, but 1st of all and I'm sure most of you agree, would be game play!

Long Live League and for f**k sake bring back the BEARS

Red Bear

Referee
What about Greg Florimo n Gary Larson drewey?
Long live the Bears :)
I agree with what drewey has said. maybe even an all star team made up of some retired greats.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
good idea. Also have like a mascot/gimmick team with the teams mascots and people like reg reagan and trent, sterlo now, darryl even.

Martli

Coach
Fitler could still be in the game, becasue they might base the teams on the 2004 squads.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
yeh, they'll do it on 2005 rosters most likely , which is awesome, coz the warriors have price and wiki :clap:

Ray

Juniors
I wasn't impressed with the player list for the Warriors in the game, it had Tevita Latu's defence as 10! 10! And they played Jones and Hohaia in the centres and Betham at halfback.....

Martli

Coach
Ray said:
I wasn't impressed with the player list for the Warriors in the game, it had Tevita Latu's defence as 10! 10! And they played Jones and Hohaia in the centres and Betham at halfback.....

The positioning wasn't the case with me...