What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming albums

roofromoz

First Grade
The purpose of this thread is to list anything that will be released soon...

Direct Hits - The Killers: Best of compilation which will be released on 11 November. Will include 2 news songs, Shot In The Night (already released as a single) and Just Another Girl.

Fun On Earth - Roger Taylor: 5th solo album from the Queen drummer, and first since 1998. Also to be released on 11 November. Will contain a song released as a single in November 2009 (The Unblinking Eye) and another single, Sunny Day, has recently been released.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Protest The Hero - Volition
The two songs they've released from this (Clarity + Drumhead Trial) are great, Drumhead Trial in particular blew me away. It comes out on the 29th of October, I can't wait. They funded the whole thing through indiegogo and have the Lamb Of God dude on drums so it should be interesting.

natheel

Coach
The two songs they've released from this (Clarity + Drumhead Trial) are great, Drumhead Trial in particular blew me away. It comes out on the 29th of October, I can't wait. They funded the whole thing through indiegogo and have the Lamb Of God dude on drums so it should be interesting.

Can't wait for this album

Mong

Post Whore
Was hoping tool would be out this year, but they are still working on videos from 10,000 days which came out like 7 years ago.

It will be worth the wait as their albums generally are, but f**k....

f**k...

snoozer

Bench
Was hoping tool would be out this year, but they are still working on videos from 10,000 days which came out like 7 years ago.

It will be worth the wait as their albums generally are, but f**k....

f**k...
yeh - f**k!

had heard earlier this year that an album was due.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Marshall Mathers LP 2 - Eminem.

Drops November 5. Not sure if excited or not, berserk and that other one don't really do it for me.

Eelementary

Post Whore

I already liked Protest The Hero, but Chris Adler is, IMO, a f**king drumming god, so I'm even more keen on this album now.

roofromoz

First Grade
* bump *

Magic Whip (Blur) - first studio album since 2003. Out 27 April.

Sol Invictus (Faith No More) - first studio album since 1997(!), out 18 May.

Desired Effect (Brandon Flowers) - second solo album from The Killers frontman. Out 18 May.

Drones (Muse) - out 5 June.

FFS - collaboration between Franz Ferdinand and Sparks (hence the acronym). Out 9 June.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tool is the one I'm waiting for, if they ever finish the bloody thing.

roofromoz

First Grade
Another bump.

New albums in 2020 from Weezer and The Killers... and possibly Faith No More and Shihad.