What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Games

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
Heading into xmas, there are a lot of big games coming out. As a PS3 player, I am looking forward to Fallout Las Vegas, COD Black Ops & Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

There are a couple others I am not too sure about like Medal Of Honour.

What games are you guys really looking forward to?
Any "dark horses" for good games to be released?

I wouldn't bother with MoH since CoD sh*ts all over it.

I was excited about GT5 until my PS3 f**ked up so for me I'm really only looking forward to the Undead Nightmare DLC for RDR.

Carnifex

Juniors
Ill be getting MOH for sure...COd online usually sucks ass for me...lags like a bitch and people end up getting hacks and cheats too quick.

McLovin

Staff member
Is Fallout Las Vegas a totally new game to Fallout 3 or just an expansion?

McLovin

Staff member
nice...might get that...Loooove open games like Fallout 3, Oblivion, ect...

Caged Panther

First Grade
COD Black Ops, Assasins Creed Brotherhood and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit which is being done by the same studio as the Burnout games are the only three on my radar for the last few months of the year.

Eelementary

Post Whore
La Noir. Been waiting on this one for a long, long time.

EA MMA. I, personally, loved UFC Undisputed 2010. I'm hoping EA MMA can be just as good.

WWE SmackDown! VS RAW 2011. Looks like the best version in quite some time.

simmo1

First Grade
Really looking forward to New Vegas and Black Ops.

Others that need to be mentioned are Fable 3 and Portal 2 which both come out later this summer I think.

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
Black Ops was always on the shopping list but was thinking about Medal Of Honour to help kill some time. It looked alright but now release date is nearly here, I am hearing nothing but bad things.

Fallout Las Vegas will no doubt take up most of my xmas holidays.

LA Noir - haven't heard of it. Anyone care to explain?

sydraider

First Grade
yea moi moi MOH is horrible wait for black ops bud

Caimpaign or Multiplayer or both?

I think EA made the caimpaign part of the game whilst Dice made the multiplayer.

I rarely play campaigns on shooters anymore, go straight to online.