What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Movie Trailer Thread

Generalzod

Immortal
The running time for the new Star Wars film runs for 155 min making it the longest ever Star Wars film.

Generalzod

Immortal
The first reviews for Terminator: Dark Fate have started to make the rounds, and much like the early reactions, are mostly calling the sci-fi/action sequel a worthy successor to The Terminator name.

A big reason for this is that Dark Fate marks the return of franchise creator James Cameron, who first put the killer robots from the future on-screen back in 1984, and then again with T2: Judgment Day in 1991. Ignoring the trio of films (and the one TV show) that came and went since then, Cameron has ceded the director's chair to Deadpool's Tim Miller, though he's still offering his guidance as co-writer and producer.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/terminator-dark-fate-review-roundup

bileduct

Coach
The first reviews for Terminator: Dark Fate have started to make the rounds, and much like the early reactions, are mostly calling the sci-fi/action sequel a worthy successor to The Terminator name.

A big reason for this is that Dark Fate marks the return of franchise creator James Cameron, who first put the killer robots from the future on-screen back in 1984, and then again with T2: Judgment Day in 1991. Ignoring the trio of films (and the one TV show) that came and went since then, Cameron has ceded the director's chair to Deadpool's Tim Miller, though he's still offering his guidance as co-writer and producer.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/terminator-dark-fate-review-roundup
The reviews I have seen have consisted mostly of "takes all the best bits from T1 and T2 and combines them into one film!"

So... it's The Force Awakens of the Terminator franchise then?

bileduct

Coach
Well, well, Terminator: Dark Fate isn't getting the full media shill service. Only 67% on RT from critics. One amusing review from the unreadable Slate says...

Terminator: Dark Fate seems uninterested in questions of technology, dystopia, gender, race, or even the logic puzzles of time travel. It's all about the wham-bam with barely a thank you to the three ma'ams at its center.

So it didn't matter that all the leads are women and the evil Terminator is hispanic. The movie isn't woke enough because it didn't make a huge deal that it's a mostly female and hispanic cast.

It might be watchable after all, guys!

axl rose

Bench
Well, well, Terminator: Dark Fate isn't getting the full media shill service. Only 67% on RT from critics. One amusing review from the unreadable Slate says...

Terminator: Dark Fate seems uninterested in questions of technology, dystopia, gender, race, or even the logic puzzles of time travel. It's all about the wham-bam with barely a thank you to the three ma'ams at its center.

So it didn't matter that all the leads are women and the evil Terminator is hispanic. The movie isn't woke enough because it didn't make a huge deal that it's a mostly female and hispanic cast.

Some of these 'professional' critics are really off their hinges (see Joker reviews) Anyway ignoring these woke idiots most people have said it's fine, not T1 or T2 but well above the rest.

Generalzod

Immortal

It's official it's a BOMB:

‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Brings Franchise Crashing Down as $100 Million Box Office Bomb
Neither Linda Hamilton nor James Cameron's long-awaited returns to the "Terminator" franchise will save "Dark Fate" from being a box office disaster.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/11/terminator-dark-fate-box-office-bomb-100-million-1202187062/

My son is 18 years old he loves Terminator 2, Last night he went see Terminator Dark Fate, I asked him what he thought about it, dad he said it was shit. Everything looked fake in this movie T2 looks better and that's 30 years old.

axl rose

Bench
I'm skeptical, looks average. But if they bring in a Harold Ramis ghost alls forgiven.

19gtamwxn0b1pjpg.jpg

Zoidberg

First Grade
Ghostbusters trailer isn’t what I expected at all. I was waiting for New York, og cast, and fan service galore. I think they are going in the right direction though. Actually making a continuation 30 years later.

Latest posts