What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Movie Trailer Thread

axl rose

Bench
Where’s Chris Hemsworth and the super annoying large coloured woman?
giphy.gif

GongPanther

Referee

Cast is stacked and Villeneuve is one of the best living directors, just gets better with each movie. I'm confident he'll nail this one.
With Hans Zimmer's take on Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. This is to be savoured in the theatre.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Dune looks pretty awesome, amazing source material. Amazing director and an amazing cast I wouldn’t expect anything less.

Zoidberg

First Grade

I think this will be my “go back to the cinema” movie. Haven’t seen anything on the big screen for over a year. This looks like it will be epic, in visuals at least.

Parra Pride

Coach

I think this will be my “go back to the cinema” movie. Haven’t seen anything on the big screen for over a year. This looks like it will be epic, in visuals at least.

Can’t wait to see the contrived reasoning for why Kong can actually go against Godzilla.