What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Movie Trailer Thread

Parra Pride

Coach
I’m not that into the law for these things. Why wouldn’t he be able to?

Kong is a giant monkey with nothing else much going for him backstory wise, which is fine and all, but Godzilla is a 355 foot tall walking nuclear bomb. That should tell you all you need to know really about how the match up would play out if they didn't come up with some way of evening the odds up a bit.

Of course all signs point to the actual big bad of this movie being Mecha Godzilla, so I'd say it's probably just going to end with a truce between Godzilla and Kong with Mecha Godzilla being the one to get his ass kicked.

shiznit

Coach
Fast and Furious 9:
:joy::joy:

For a laugh... you should watch the trailer for the original fast and the furious film and then watch this latest one straight after it... it’s hilarious how batshit f**king crazy the franchise has become... :joy::joy:

it’s straight out of Tropic Thunder IMO... :joy::joy:

Generalzod

Immortal
Fast and Furious 9:

For a laugh... you should watch the trailer for the original fast and the furious film and then watch this latest one straight after it... it’s hilarious how batshit f**king crazy the franchise has become... :joy::joy:

Not another one..how long can this last..this family shit. Lol

Game_Breaker

Coach
Fast and Furious 9:

The space thing was meme people used to take the piss "what's next, they're going into space?" kinda thing

They literally did the meme lol

Mark B

Juniors
Whilst I appreciate what Covid has done to the world including Hollywood, f**k they need to go into over drive from now on. The entertainment industry has truely lost its way in recent times. I have only just brushed over headlines about the Oscars this year, by the look of things it was a total shit show. The Oscars have been bad for a while now, but this was even worse. They out did themselves. I don’t know about anyone else but I want to watch and be entertained by their product. Now days it all revolves around which toilet a male or female can take a dump in and other shite.

Latest posts