What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on UK Release..........

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Hi all, just thought i would let all you fellow english know that the game is now expecting to be in england between the 15-19 december, they may still get it for the 12th but it doesnt look at all likely, they said they are being cautious, god knwos why but just thought i would let you all know.

Yes i know, its starting to really p**s me off aswell, has it beaten Rugby 2004 for delays yet? ? ?

TripleM

Juniors
Delayed? UK was never scheduled to receive it at the same time as aussie and new zealand. so that makes a total of.. one official delay. nope, doesn't beat rugby 2004.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Dont want to argue mate but the word from mario, hes and sidhe was that aus, nz and uk would get it at the same time !

RedV

Juniors
ripper73 said:
I reckon Alternative Software (the U.K guys in charge of it) stuffed up somewhere

Hit the nail on the head, ripper.

Alternative are a small-time company with a small-time mentality and they have made a complete balls-up of this whole thing over here. I'm sorry to sound like a stuck record, but the game is supposed to be with us at the same time as Aus/NZ - Friday... so why are we still guessing?! No word in game shops. It's like the game doesn't exist over here. No publicity, no information, totally kept out of the loop by Alternative, and that includes game distributors over here such as GAME and Gamesters.

The whole mentality is 'no news is good news' over here. I don't mind waiting a week or 2, but for Christ's sake I wish someone would tell me when I will have it so I don't have to keep guessing.

Apologies to you all for that rant!

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Im really fu*kin p*ssed right off.Its like talking to a brick wall here in the UK.You can ask the same person the same question in a matter of minutes and you get a different answer.Altenative,if you are reading this you talk absolute sh*te and you are the most disorganised bunch of tools ive ever come across.

The Tru-blu website states the game will be released in ALL territorys at the same time so why is the UK version still prancing about in the back some asian guys truck whilst the Aussie/NZ version is already in stock?

Sorry to rant but im well p**sed off with thos losers at Alternative software.They have done nothing only talk crap since day 1 and tell us any old lie just to get a pre-order.