What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated thread for NFL TV scheduling (One HD, Fox, ESPN, etc)

crawfs

Juniors
Feared that the whole 'rebranding' of ONE might spell the death of NFL on FTA, happy that not too much has changed this season with regards to scheduling and number of games.

Enjoyed watching rogers put on a clinic against the bears this arvo, setting myself for a late one tonight with Pats/Dolphins at 1am...just gotta avoid any spoiler till then.

Dogs Of War

Coach
not that i care with game pass but just looked up who one have on at 3am this morning

its Niners v Bengals

now i know the NFC E gets loads of coverage so aside from saying the giants v eagles game would be infinitely better, i wont mention it

How about:
Pats V Bills? Cracking game is on there i recon
Texans V Saints? Are you kidding me? Who wouldnt want to watch this over SF, that will be a belter
Lions v Vikings? Not as good but easily better
even Broncos v Titans shapes up as a better game imo

Niners v Bengals... seriously, two of the bottom 7 teams in the game imo... thats surely not the pick for the 3am live time slot

2 of the bottom teams heh? Both made the playoffs. Wasn't a good game though.

Raider_69

Post Whore
haha, so tell me which one of you blokes predicted the bengals and niners in the play offs? :p

and my point stands solid, that game sucked arse, neither side play particularly exciting football. They build off their good defenses and grind games out. If im watching neutral games i like to see exciting games, Pats V Bills was an absolute ripper game, from memory saints v texans was a gooden too. Bengals v Niners was a snoozer :p

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
For those interested in watching the NFL draft

Draft Dates & Coverage

47bbc4540118dac7a3c6c44adc83e273.jpg

When:

• Day 1 Round 1: Friday April 27th @ 10:00am AEST
  • Day 2 Rounds 2 – 3: Saturday 28 April, 9:00am AET
  • Day 3 Rounds 4 – 7: Sunday 29 April, 2:00am AET
Where:

• Radio City Music Hall, New York
Australian TV Coverage:
  • ESPN: All days live on ESPN, ESPN HD, & ESPN2 (check our TV Guide more closer to the date for exact times and coverage information)
  • NFL Game Pass: Live coverage included in the NFL Network package at http://network.nfl.com/nfln/secure/registerform
  • One HD: Awaiting reply/No information yet
http://nfldownunder.com/features/an-aussie-nfl-fans-guide-to-the-2012-nfl-draft

Frederick

Staff member
Do game pass offer discounts as the season goes on? I probably wouldn't look to get it for another month or two cause my current connection wouldn't be able to handle it.

At least the steelers are on tv on Monday so I won't miss their season opener

Agent Mulder

Bench

Im looking forward to this match, Even though i cant stand the 'Skins, I think its a huge gamble with RGIII, But they needed to do it, They haven't had a Franchise QB since Mark Ryipen.

I really believe the Skins have to invest in youth and stop signing overated Vets, Look what it did for the Bengals, They f**ked off Palmer, Owens and Ochico and made the playoffs.

abpanther

Staff member
NFL Gamepass has kinda made this thread obsolete

Nevertheless I'll be watching the 49ers v Packers game on One HD tomorrow from 6:25am on the big screen!!

dogslife

Coach
One chose the Vikings v Lions game over a host of much higher quality games, including the one I'll be watching ](*,)

Latest posts