What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated thread for NFL TV scheduling (One HD, Fox, ESPN, etc)

Eddie Lab

Juniors
seeing as my panthers are now destined to be in the NFL playoffs/Superbowl I'm gonna start organizing leave.

are these the right dates I need to take off?
05 and 06/01/14 wildcard(not needed as the panthers will have a first round buy)
12 and 13/01/14 divisional round
20/01/14 conference championship
03/02/14 SB

also any idea if ONE will be covering these or will a trip to the pub be required?

dogslife

Coach
It's usually the same teams on fta every week. One of the truly annoying things of being without game pass

beave

Coach
Stream gamepass from your computer/tablet/phone straight to your tv. f**k free to air TV even fox and espn play some shitty games from week to week.

dogslife

Coach
Got no wifi at the moment so let the gamepass subscription lapse. My team is doing poorly enough to make that decision easier :lol:

But it seems like I'm watching Denver play every week these days. They're a good team, but f**k I'd like to see some other teams play

kurt faulk

Coach

espn2 is showing the oilers v bills post season game at 2pm.

If you want to see the biggest comeback in playoff history check it out.

abpanther

Staff member
So for those with GamePass, I've generally just re-subscribed at the start of every year, if I hold out till closer to the season do they generally make it cheaper?

shiznit

Coach
Ahhh... f**k... I just realised that gamepass isn't free in NZ anymore...

Well that sucks... :lol:

Dogs Of War

Coach
So for those with GamePass, I've generally just re-subscribed at the start of every year, if I hold out till closer to the season do they generally make it cheaper?

No. Usually when it's about 4-6 weeks in. I just got the regular season this year. So much cheaper and I will work something out if I need to work from home to watch the playoffs.

abpanther

Staff member
I just realised my Gamepass auto re-subscribed anyway so looks like I'm now locked in till June 2015!

Dogs Of War

Coach
Oh I mark it in every year as a re-occuring thing for the 24th June before it auto subscribes so I can make a choice what I want. I think the playoffs at $65 is a bit steep when it's on free to air here in Australia (And is on great days to watch).

Sleep

Juniors
Chromecast functionality is going to be added to the NFL Game Pass before the season starts so if you're sick of beaming it from your browser or hooking your tablet/laptop to your TV, you'll be happy.

abpanther

Staff member
Chromecast functionality is going to be added to the NFL Game Pass before the season starts so if you're sick of beaming it from your browser or hooking your tablet/laptop to your TV, you'll be happy.

So what does it do exactly?

Latest posts