What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USARL Round 6

deluded pom?

Coach
Delaware Black Foxes 34 v Boston 13s 36

Jacksonville Axemen 54 v Tampa Mayhem 28

Atlanta Rhinos 74 v South Florida Copperheads 0

Philadelphia Fight 18 v Brooklyn Kings 34

White Plains Wombats 46 v New York Knights 28

Last edited:

Dakink

Bench
All games were updated via RLamerica Facebook. I just haven't had time to post em as I was walking a swim squad 10km today

deluded pom?

Coach
All games were updated via RLamerica Facebook. I just haven't had time to post em as I was walking a swim squad 10km today
Thanks for letting me know about the RLamerica FB Page Dak. I usually trawl through the individual club social media pages if they actually have any.

Dakink

Bench
No worries. Nate has a real passion for the game. Hence why I started the other thread. Has a real drive to help grow it.

Stallion

First Grade

Hi Dakink. I'm aware you're not a fan of mine. (which I'm ok with ) Seems like you are on the ground with rugby league in the USA? Wondering which club or clubs are the most progressive and proactive in the United States scene. Thanks in advance.