What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Use 8 interchange for rest of the season

Mario chalmers

Juniors
Wests Tigers cannot make the finals so it makes more sense to prepare the squad for 2016.

I can accept further losses if it helps the club long term.

Planning the game time is a challenge. Assuming there are 4 props in a rotation you'd assume they'd use up 4 interchanges. Then i'd maybe look to pull both backrowers after 60 minutes and throw on someone like Akaoula (although there's slim change of him still being around sadly) and Lamar L. At this point you're up to 6 interchange

This is out of left field but I'd also pull the lock with say 25 to go and throw Cherrington on. Farah moves to lock. Cherrington is like Farah in so many ways, he's going to be be very very good. Now youre up to 7, so you can perhaps save that for an injury?

You can muck around with the structure of the bench obviously but I think there's scope for 2 players out of numbers 9, 11, 12 and 13 to play the full 80 min

DanOz

Juniors
No point disadvantaging ourselves unnecessarily. We have enough issues avoiding the spoon..

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
mathematically, we can still make the 8, believe it or not.

chopsy_05

Juniors
Cherrington and Buchanon got very limited minutes on Friday night. Seemed to work well. Leave your best players on the paddock for as long as possible

Latest posts