What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Useless Articles of Clothing And Accessories

From the archives....

What shits me are brands (generally overpriced pieces of garbage) which only serve as an advertisement for said brand with their name splattered all over the place, usually t shirts. Take note....

Champion
Everlast
Tommy Hilfiger
Nike
Lonsdale
Add to the list The North Face, Kathmandu and some other brand of puffer jacket. Calvin Klein, DKNY and the list is endless.

Throw in t shirts which have an American city or state printed on them. Gets right up my nose.

Edit: The third brand of puffer jacket is Columbia.

Last edited:
My GF gave me a Helly Hansen puffer jacket the other day because it was too big for her. Was a birthday present from her parents which was last week.

Never heard of the brand before so I Googled them. Shock..... horror! The jacket retails for $600! I can go to Dimmey's or Kmart and buy 15 similar jackets for $600.

So it costs the GF's parents $600 for the previlege to advertise a clothing brand.

Get f**ked!