What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

User names

Green Eye

Juniors
I'm not really anti rleague. I just don't like their format. Very bland site and too many idiots in the forums. You can't get a decent conversation in those forums because too many people just bitch all day. Very boring methinks...

The Backpacker

Juniors
Mr Jolly Green Giant with 6 million posts, any luck on the fatal error thingee? Also - there had to be a also :roll: - how come the PM pop up box doesn't pop up?

Many thanks, for answering my questions, in advance :lol:

Blade

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Also - there had to be a also :roll: - how come the PM pop up box doesn't pop up?

Many thanks, for answering my questions, in advance :lol:

Do you have a Pop Up Stopper or similar programe installed? I ask this because I have one installed, and I have to deactivate it to be able to read my PM's. This may be the case with you also.

Or there could be a default setting problem that only Admin can address.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Blade said:
Do you have a Pop Up Stopper or similar programe installed? I ask this because I have one installed, and I have to deactivate it to be able to read my PM's. This may be the case with you also.

Or there could be a default setting problem that only Admin can address.

You're talking to a person who's computer skills and knowledge extends to the 'on' button, the 'connect' button and the little round 'www' button. But I'm guessing No as I have annoying pop ups come up else where. :( I've done the obvious and checked to see if the yes box is ticked for pop up notification - a skill learned through past stupidity - and it is. I'm hoping that this is a jolly green giant problem too. :D

But thanks for the help Blade.

Anonymous

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
One more question - I grew accustomed to my blue board at the last home of sevens. Will there be a choice other than silver soon? This is important to the future of the human race you know. One has problems getting changed for a game in a silver room.

You're right, there is only one option in the profiles.

Eli, can we download or type in other options from the folk at phpBB? I would think so considering that there is a drop down menu to start with.

The Backpacker said:
how come the PM pop up box doesn't pop up?

The pop-up seems to work ok as long as the right box is checked in the profile settings. But you say you've done that.
Can you still read your PMs?

The Backpacker

Juniors
Yeah, no problems reading them, unless they're written by someone with spelling skills of a first grader. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Green Eye

Juniors
Willow said:
Eli, can we download or type in other options from the folk at phpBB? I would think so considering that there is a drop down menu to start with.

It's on the 'list'... :D