What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacuous inclusivity campaign

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I presume splinter means once sexually active.

I think prepubescent boys can think girls smell and vice versa.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Here is Overhauling Straight America. It is the game plan that was drawn up by Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill in 1985 or so. This game plan has been implemented pretty much to the letter. One of the most interesting things that was said in their book was that they didn't believe that people were simply born gay, but they were going to run a propaganda campaign to say that they were born gay. The word homophobia is New Speak. I have got an Oxford dictionary from 1983 and the word homophobia is not in it.
http://library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm

In 1969 guy named Dr Richard Day, who was head medic for the department of Planned Parenthood and Planning, gave a very revealing speech about the future world system. He said he was free to speak now, because there was nothing anyone would do to stop them. He spoke on many varied topics and made many predictions about the future from sport, fast food being bad for you and becoming popular, higher rates of divorce and getting the father out of the home, cars being the same, except for minor things like chrome (think if the Toyota Lexus and the Commodore that was the same car), drug use being promoted and encouraged, kids spending more time in school and learning less, sex education in schools, Soccer becoming big in the US, girls playing soccer instead of playing with dolls, prostitution to become legal, gambling to become legal, If you control what people say, then you control what people think, people that are moved from one country to another are more easily socially engineered, contraceptions to be sold at petrol stations and supermarkets and on full display, music would get worse, abortion would be legalised, The local GP would become a thing of the past, destroying Christianity.

Day also had this to say about homosexuality.

People would be given permission to be homosexual

Homosexuality would be promoted and encouraged even though they knew it was bizarre and abnormal behaviour and and those who were stupid enough to go along with the propaganda, including those who support it, did not deserve a place in the new world system

No one better dare speak out against homosexuality in the future. We now have hate speech laws that serve that purpose.

That they have the power to make homosexuality and abortion morally right and the power to change them back if they choose to do so.

I recommend you all take the time to listen to what Dr Richard Day had to say in 1969.

SBD82

Coach
Here is Overhauling Straight America. It is the game plan that was drawn up by Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill in 1985 or so. This game plan has been implemented pretty much to the letter. One of the most interesting things that was said in their book was that they didn't believe that people were simply born gay, but they were going to run a propaganda campaign to say that they were born gay. The word homophobia is New Speak. I have got an Oxford dictionary from 1983 and the word homophobia is not in it.
http://library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm

In 1969 guy named Dr Richard Day, who was head medic for the department of Planned Parenthood and Planning, gave a very revealing speech about the future world system. He said he was free to speak now, because there was nothing anyone would do to stop them. He spoke on many varied topics and made many predictions about the future from sport, fast food being bad for you and becoming popular, higher rates of divorce and getting the father out of the home, cars being the same, except for minor things like chrome (think if the Toyota Lexus and the Commodore that was the same car), drug use being promoted and encouraged, kids spending more time in school and learning less, sex education in schools, Soccer becoming big in the US, girls playing soccer instead of playing with dolls, prostitution to become legal, gambling to become legal, If you control what people say, then you control what people think, people that are moved from one country to another are more easily socially engineered, contraceptions to be sold at petrol stations and supermarkets and on full display, music would get worse, abortion would be legalised, The local GP would become a thing of the past, destroying Christianity.

Day also had this to say about homosexuality.

People would be given permission to be homosexual

Homosexuality would be promoted and encouraged even though they knew it was bizarre and abnormal behaviour and and those who were stupid enough to go along with the propaganda, including those who support it, did not deserve a place in the new world system

No one better dare speak out against homosexuality in the future. We now have hate speech laws that serve that purpose.

That they have the power to make homosexuality and abortion morally right and the power to change them back if they choose to do so.

I recommend you all take the time to listen to what Dr Richard Day had to say in 1969.

Remember when we used to say that the greatest barrier to intelligence was limited access to information?

We were wrong. So very wrong.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Now that you have permission to be homosexual, you taking that up?
Given it is apparently a conscious decision and not something ingrained, why not give it a crack..?

I’m already going to hell for other things on Izzy’s list...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Given it is apparently a conscious decision and not something ingrained, why not give it a crack..?

I’m already going to hell for other things on Izzy’s list...
No sodomy, only hand jobs with George Michael.

I know Osama bin Laden was not pleased. he wants a better Hilux too.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Dr Richard Day also said they were going to break down the family unit, rewrite history and change words in books such as the bible and other classic literature.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Do you think it fair that your employer sack you for posting such offensive, anti-Christian material? I don't. But the same should apply to Folau. People shouldn't be getting sacked for expressing differing views, especially in their private time.

Straight Shooter
I have been told what not to post and face discipline if I posted that under my real name, anything that is against company policy. Condition of employment I agreed to, well had too or not work there. Can't touch ladies boobies either. Brand apprentices with hot irons, threaten to eat the first born child if you break my network - ok that one happened.

I just send it anonymous to the CEO, spoof his address, you know buttsniffingCEOlovestolickcarpet@companyname.com

possm

Coach
I believe in freedom of speech and freedom of religion. In todays society it seems these freedoms only apply to non Christians who are on a mission to break down the Judaeo Cristian society that has proved to be so successful in the development of the western world.

Everyone should be entitled to their belief and not discriminated against when expressing their believe. So in my opinion Izzy is entitled to his opinion and should be free to speak to it. The line should be drawn if in such a speech he encourages hate or violence.

I have a question for members. How do you think homosexual people would react if there was a medical procedure that changed their preference to a heterosexual lifestyle? Would they remain homosexual or seek out the procedure and become heterosexual?

It is just your opinion that I am seeking.

Walpole

Juniors
Israel Folau is not an intelligent man. It's a pity that anyone would be influenced by what he says or even give him a second thought. He's the village idiot who just happens to be good with a football in his hands. No-one should be shocked at the way he speaks or his imessage, that's the way that all highly indoctrinated, religious people are taught to think, no matter which fairytale they believe in.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I believe in freedom of speech and freedom of religion. In todays society it seems these freedoms only apply to non Christians who are on a mission to break down the Judaeo Cristian society that has proved to be so successful in the development of the western world.

Everyone should be entitled to their belief and not discriminated against when expressing their believe. So in my opinion Izzy is entitled to his opinion and should be free to speak to it. The line should be drawn if in such a speech he encourages hate or violence.

I have a question for members. How do you think homosexual people would react if there was a medical procedure that changed their preference to a heterosexual lifestyle? Would they remain homosexual or seek out the procedure and become heterosexual?

It is just your opinion that I am seeking.
You mean conversion therapy?

With respect possm, you may have to get used to the fact that some people actually accept their sexuality and don't want to undergo any 'procedure'. The only reason they may be unhappy (which I assume is at the core of your question) is because of the pressure brought down by the prejudice that exists in society.

possm

Coach
You mean conversion therapy?

With respect possm, you may have to get used to the fact that some people actually accept their sexuality and don't want to undergo any 'procedure'. The only reason they may be unhappy (which I assume is at the core of your question) is because of the pressure brought down by the prejudice that exists in society.
Or a change in inclination or preference due to a change in the make up of the elements within ones body that dictate the difference between homosexuals and heterosexuals.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Or a change in inclination or preference due to a change in the make up of the elements within ones body that dictate the difference between homosexuals and heterosexuals.
Can I turn to boys, girls shyte me, I spent to much on shinny things, I cannot help myself, ithey do not even ask, it is like an addiction!!!

Is there a no sex drive option? Would be boring, but boys are gross.

Lifetime abstinence for the pure soul.