What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Val v Teddy

Big Bloke

Juniors
Lots of talk at the moment on who gets the Australian fullback spot, some say it’s down to Val or Teddy and their performance on Saturday night.

A big one from Val against the Roosters could see him edge out Teddy.

Thoughts?

I think Val would have to kill the finals to unseat Teddy.

A lot of talk that Val is a dark horse for the Dally M Medal. He certainly finished the regular rounds with the whips cracking.

sharkman73

Juniors
Teddy will 100% be the Australian fullback.

I still wouldn't swap Val for any other fullback though, Teddy included.

snout

First Grade

A lot of talk that Val is a dark horse for the Dally M Medal. He certainly finished the regular rounds with the whips cracking.
Thought that on the weekend...we've won 4 in a row in the last month and he wouldve polled every game.

He wouldve leapfrogged plenty

Card Shark

Immortal
Considering we ended up winning as many games as Tesesco’s team, we would have picked up plenty of votes & Holmes is the flashy player that stands out & gets votes (rightly or wrongly).

If I was a Kangaroo selector, I’d stick Teddy at 1, Val on a wing.

If I picked the Sharks team, no Frenzied Reefing way in hell I’d have Val anywhere but @ #1BWB

Quigs

Immortal
ET played plenty of ROO games on the wing if 'me' memory serves me correctly

Just saying.

1990 sharkie

Juniors

I don't think he will. Fifta got most of our votes early on in the season. He will finish second in fullback of the year behind RTS

Card Shark

Immortal
I thought we controlled him well tonight...likewise they controlled Val...or Val controlled himself.

sandshark

Bench
Needs to look at how involved Teddy was tonight and work on it. 3rd playmaker kind of stuff ALL Game instead once every 80 minutes.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Val to me was very quiet tonight -not running with intent, albeit well covered by Rooters defense -someone said he was playing injured(?)

Haha the irony of my following post.

Felix ran 323 metres with 87 PCM in that. Most PCM of any of the 34 players. He was gassed. First semi as a fullback and they knew it and they worked him over. His PTB speed ended up really slow at 3.79 secs (3rd slowest) because he was phuqued from all the running.

The Roosters negated his at the line offence by running him out of petrol.

Latest posts