What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Val ,who.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Elite winger, not a fullback's arsehole.

Has a place just does not accept it.

Just like NFL, not a running back arsehole, but a slot receiver he could have worked, but he was with the shytist team, they make jokes about how bad the Jets are.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Todd Payton always looks like he about to crack it or snap at any given moment.
Imagine 2022.. Val was out of his hands but “the other bloke”….be keen to see the results
That’s the thing…. an incoming coach can blame the squad that he inherits but once you start making marquee signings like Chad your nuts are on the line.

Eion

First Grade
Elite winger, not a fullback's arsehole.

Has a place just does not accept it.

Just like NFL, not a running back arsehole, but a slot receiver he could have worked, but he was with the shytist team, they make jokes about how bad the Jets are.
An elite winger these days is more important than an elite centre. His problem is he doesn’t know this.

Special K

Coach
His last season with us he was an epic fullback. It’s sad how removed he and Bird are from the club these days but that’s turned out for the better.

His last season with us he was an epic fullback. It’s sad how removed he and Bird are from the club these days but that’s turned out for the better.
I feel sorry for Birdy in this regard. He never wanted to leave. Anyone who has seen/heard qhennhe was on Chad's podcast and he(Birdy) broke down about leaving the club. The Flange really dropped the ball with him.
Val I don't really care about. He behaved like a spoilt child towards the club.

Inferno

Coach
I feel sorry for Birdy in this regard. He never wanted to leave. Anyone who has seen/heard qhennhe was on Chad's podcast and he(Birdy) broke down about leaving the club. The Flange really dropped the ball with him.
Val I don't really care about. He behaved like a spoilt child towards the club.
Interesting, I had thought it was only about the money for Bird. You reckon there was more to it than that?

I'm glad Birdy seems to have put his injury woes behind him though I'm still not sold on him having locked down any particular position yet.

I thought Val was pretty good for us in his last year but I think Kennedy last year was at least as good if not better than Val was at fullback for us.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I don’t hate anyone that was part of ‘16 but Val did shit on us at short notice. Will Kennedy is miles in front of Val at fullback and will only keep improving where as it appears Val has reached his peak. Difference is WK is a natural footballer where as Val is just pace and strength.

DJDL

Bench
I don’t hate anyone that was part of ‘16 but Val did shit on us at short notice. Will Kennedy is miles in front of Val at fullback and will only keep improving where as it appears Val has reached his peak. Difference is WK is a natural footballer where as Val is just pace and strength.

That’s my issue with him as well. To rock up two weeks in to pre season training and beg to be let go, particularly after the club moved heaven and earth to keep him, speaks volumes about the calibre of person he is.

He deserves to spend the rest of his career languishing at the bottom of the table for all I care.

Interesting, I had thought it was only about the money for Bird. You reckon there was more to it than that?

I'm glad Birdy seems to have put his injury woes behind him though I'm still not sold on him having locked down any particular position yet.

I thought Val was pretty good for us in his last year but I think Kennedy last year was at least as good if not better than Val was at fullback for us.
I wont put you through the whole thing, so from this point he talks about how he didn't want to leave. Keep watching and towards of the end he starts having tears when he remembers himself telling the lads that he was leaving.

Last edited: