What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vale Kyle Turner

callmack1

Staff member
Vale Kyle Turner: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/vale-kyle-turner

Horrible news that I came home to after a really busy day. I'm still a bit in shock and struggling to come to terms with this to be honest.

So, so sad. Beyond heartbreaking.

Kyle was one hell of a player who had a short, but very sweet career. He was one of my favourites from 2014-2019. Always put in, never let anyone down and blead Red and Green. An extremely humble and down-to-earth guy too. I met him once in 2019 when we played the Warriors in Auckland and I remember he was one of the best out of anyone to talk to. Gave his time and had a genuine conversation.

Will forever be immortalised as a Premiership winning player at Souths and he will never, ever be forgotten. They called him velcro and I'm sure I speak for a lot of Souths fans when I say my memory of him will always stick like velcro.

Gutted man, gone way too soon. Condolences to his friends and family.

Rest in peace Big Dog.

Please use this thread to post any tributes, memories and moments about Kyle.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It’s his funeral tomrrow in Coonabarabran Solly, JD, AJ, Tom, Murray, Cook and Sutto will all be there.

callmack1

Staff member

Well done to everyone involved and everyone who donated. Really great stuff.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Well done to everyone involved and everyone who donated. Really great stuff.
Brilliant outcome well done to all involved. Still shattering he’s not here mate