What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vent to Club

Nanadragon

Juniors
I notice under the "sack mcgregor" thread some fans are ringing the Club to say they will not be renewing their membership.
I cancelled my membership back in 2014 and haven't joined since. On Monday I sent an email to the Dragons voicing my displeasure at McGregor remaining the coach as he has been a complete failure.
Hope lots of others do the same.
Email dragons@dragons.com.au

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I notice under the "sack mcgregor" thread some fans are ringing the Club to say they will not be renewing their membership.
I cancelled my membership back in 2014 and haven't joined since. On Monday I sent an email to the Dragons voicing my displeasure at McGregor remaining the coach as he has been a complete failure.

Good idea. I relinquished my membership in 2017 - you can only make that statement once, but you can send lots of emails.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Whilst venting is a great idea, please:

1. Do so in a stern manner without using profanity.
2. If contacting to the membership line, do so again sternly without abusing the person on the other end of the phone. Most, if not all, have nothing to do with the operation of the club.

We want our voice to be heard, but acting like illiterate Neanderthals, will actually make things worse, as this is exactly what the heirachy want to prove we aren't savvy enough to know whats going on.

getsmarty

Immortal

2. If contacting to the membership line, do so again sternly without abusing the person on the other end of the phone. Most, if not all, have nothing to do with the operation of the club.

We want our voice to be heard, but acting like illiterate Neanderthals, will actually make things worse, as this is exactly what the heirachy want to prove we aren't savvy enough to know whats going on.

Well said. I think this is very important.....Ranting and swearing just puts people off...if you talk in a clear and coherent manner while being polite , it will have greater impact.

jak

Bench
DONE

saints4ever

First Grade
This is a big reason as to why the club doesnt care about the fans, keeping us in the dark, and keeps making mind warped stupid choice after stupid choice.
Fans that just go along with it, and hand over their money. They are not held accountable for the position we are in and they put us here

charlesv

Juniors
Hello all long time reader of the forum just adding my name to the list of dragons fans disgruntled with what has happened to this club i sent an email reply when i received a membership renewal notice i replied with this. whether any notice is taken i don't know

"Thank you but will not be applying for membership for my son and I this year. Was going to join for the first time, but with the horrendous season that was imposed by the coaching of Paul McGregor we politely decline until this person has been removed and a real professional coach is appointed .

I would appreciate a reply .

Please note I have been a very long time supporter and also an old leagues club member for many years but cancelled that as well "

My venting for now

Nanadragon

Juniors

I was very respectful.

Gareth67

First Grade
I had earlier received yet another email from the Dragon Gift Shop advertising the latest ‘ must have ‘ accessories for the fashion conscious fan .

I took the opportunity of unsubscribing from the store and as luck would have it they had a list of boxes as to the reason why I was no longer interested in purchasing their merchandise . I tick ‘ Other ‘ box and mentioned that I would no longer be spending any money until the J.V. got its house in order .

All done with a minimum of fuss and also without hurting anyone’s feeling with the added advantage of getting my protest in writing to the JV. sales group - part of their money making arm .

Another method in getting our message across to the corridors of power .

Last edited:

possm

Coach
I just emailed my rant to the club and advised I will not be attending any games or buying any product from the Club until Mary and Millward are replaced by professionals.

With the upmost respect to Forbes Creek and jeffdragon this is what the Club relies on. How the Club could reappoint the inept coach and then pull a snow job like Gould’s review beggars belief.

All the best.

I have no respect for these two whatsoever.

They are assisting the club self harm.

Pathetic.

Straight Shooter