What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viane

BJ

Juniors
Will we see this guy in the top grade before the end of the year?
i read somewhere that his arm was healed and he could have been picked for selection last weekend.. did he play in premier league?
or is he still out injured?

Western Tiger

Juniors
I want to see how he goes in the centres in the top grade by the end of the year, He is so bloody fast and i sometimes think he is wasted in the backrow

Scotty_Prince

Juniors
Western Tiger said:
I want to see how he goes in the centres in the top grade by the end of the year, He is so bloody fast and i sometimes think he is wasted in the backrow

Nothing wrong with a quick backrower...................................And I wouldnt consider him next year in the centres, with the options we have it would just be leaving one more quality centre out, and leaving a gap in a forward pack which looks already quite slim

Western Tiger

Juniors
Scotty_Prince said:
Western Tiger said:

Nothing wrong with a quick backrower...................................And I wouldnt consider him next year in the centres, with the options we have it would just be leaving one more quality centre out, and leaving a gap in a forward pack which looks already quite slim

Thats true, but there is nothing wrong with seeing how he goes if he is fit by the end of the year, just to see he him have ago at a different position. Who knows, we may have alot of injuries some time next year.