What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vick V Manning

Cupid Stunt

I hope both teams can fire here because I'd love to see these two go at it while they have in-form targets. DJax will be back & Maclin will keep on keeping on. But my bromance with Riley Cooper means I'm ready to see him have a breakout game.

With Manning not ready to sign with Indy yet he had better perform all year. Here's hoping Philly can start the rot for him next week! ;-)

PB

Bench
Peyton has no running game to turn to at the moment so opponents should have a bit of an easier time defending him, but he still seems to get it done!

Raider_69

Post Whore
I've got some man love for cooper too. Could be a really good receiver in a years time. Great attitude, good size, reliable hands. Would love to see him break out and earn some more work in the slot.

I'm hoping Vick is ready. Our line is a bit of a mess, and we'll need his ability to make plays with his feet. I think its a good time to get indy, but manning is still manning, and their pass rush is very good, we will have to play very well to beat them. I'm worried about Wayne and co matched up again "pump fake" Samuel and Hobbs

mw47se

Juniors
R Cooper is a fantastic Wide Out, i mean anyone that played as Tebows #1 man is a winner in my books, lot of love for the kid...i cant wait for this game and i really think we'll get INDY, but our D will have to be top notch because Manning can read the defensive blitz like a book, so well see about that...cant wait 715 monday