What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Game Thread

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Day 3 Results
-----------------------

"It's him, the Bunny," one of them yelled.

That lone voice turned into a chorus as nobody really had any objections. They'd been looking for any excuse to take a shot at old hoppity. They had their chance, but when they strung him up he looked a little less Bunny like, actually - he looked more like a snake.

square-enix-play-arts-solid-snake-metal-gear-solid-peace-walker-figure-1.jpg

The Bunny is dead, he was Solid Snake, town aligned victim of derpiness.

----------------------------------

It is now night. Deadline is Noon tomorrow. Write up may bit a little bit after, but no PM's will be accepted if they say after 12pm. Got it!

First Grade
Hi folks. Haven't been on/active for a day or two.

According to my PM, "BunniesMan is a danger to the town" and this information was meant for someone else.

So if the information is correct, either he's not town or he's our vigilante. :lol:

With this, I stole the silenced pistol and bandana from Bunniesman, I have confirmed with KTF that I can't use any items I steal it is a pseudo investigative power and we use what I steal to hopwfully determine if the player is good or bad. Protection during night phases may be a help I imagine now.

First Grade
lol should of read through the thread before my last post. Well I have outed myself as an investigator so protection please.

RHCP

Bench
there goes our mvp!

Would have helped if whoever knows who Sepiroth is came forward for the lynch. Judging from the writeup he can't be night killed (well that's what I interpreted from the bullets comment) but maybe he can be lynched.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Well that's me dead then

I think u will see why I went the bunny now

A man's word is his bond

Last edited: