What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Game Thread

Drew-Sta

Staff member
In the end Commander Shepard took a "leap of faith", Drew his gun, and fired.

:lol: I love it!!!!! Will get sig'd when I'm on a comp.

Fair play you got me.

By the way, a big fu to the guy who role-blocked my second kill last night, I was going to kill Drew.

Tee hee! Thanks to whomever did that.

Also protection please. I'm dead without it and I'm somewhat useful this game. You've been warned.

whall15

Coach
Quick poll time.

Which is the best game

a) Left 4 Dead
b) Final Fantasy
c) Dead or Alive
d) Time Crisis
e) Splinter Cell
f) Fable
g) Dead Rising
h) Portal

Drew-Sta

Staff member
In general, I liked FF 7, Portal and TCA. Can't order them though.

Not sure on thorson and D10. 9701 - you should investigate one of them.

whall15

Coach
I'm going to give Dead or Alive a go. I like the look of the Xtreme Beach Volleyball edition.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Thorson is always under the radar. Same as D10 and DP. You know that every game yet pick on it this time?

I might be under the radar, but can assure you I have nothing to hide. It's more that mafia games are so quiet now-days as opposed to previous games where post counts were higher.

First Grade
I was role-blocked AGAIN! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I wonder what character would have a large drill and 'evo' whatever that is?

If it helps I got some clarification from KTF it was a large drill and "Eve Hypo". Ktf shortened it to evo

whall15

Coach
Since I'm in a generous mood I'm pretty sure Pyramid Head is a mafia killer and not a town vigilante.

StGeorgeBull

Juniors
So Drew were you the census+autolynch guy?

Just asking as I'm trying to work through the list by ruling out likely good guys.

Latest posts