What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Sign Up

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ok Guys, I've jumped the queue a little bit to give JM some time to sort out real life issues. So we've got video game mafia coming up next. Looking for around 27-28 players so I don't have to rejig roles/balance.

I've avoided using characters (as much as I can) who have been featured in previous games so we're not going to see so many sonic's/mario's etc running around in this one (I'm sure PP will be happy I don't have an excuse to post more live action mario pics).

I've selected from quite a few games so chances are some characters you've heard of, others you haven't or some you might have heard of but know little about. Hoping that the varying levels in player/game knowledge will entice a bit of discussion. We'll see....

1. Parra Pride
2. Dutchy
3. Whall
4. Fred
5. Dragon2010
6. Drew
7. DB
8. Soc
9. SGL
10. Ozzy
11. 9701
12. Mis
13. RHCP
14. Monk
15. Butch
16. Apey
17. HH
18. Thorson
19. BDR
20. The Bunny
21. SGB
22. Bazzi
23. Smiley

Go, go, go. Sign up and spread the word, the sooner we hit 27-28 the sooner I can send those roles out.

If anyone has any questions, fire away.

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Coach
In.

(I'm sure PP will be happy I don't have an excuse to post more live action mario pics).

f**king oath... Though unfortunately that still leaves a bunch of Uwe Boll movies you could post pictures from...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I also won't be using characters who were established somewhere else ie Batman Arkham Asylum etc

All of them game originals (to the best of my knowledge)

Parra Pride

Coach
If there is an Andrew Ryan character, and he doesn't have a post restriction of posting epic quotes, I will rage.

DB

First Grade
I want to be Joel from The Last of Us and go badass on all of you