What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Ref at it again....

I am a bit perplexed with the video ref for the Lachlan Coote try today. They showed one replay of the best camera angle they had that showed clearly he grounded the ball on the dead ball line. They then proceeded to look at angles from cameras where the angle was poor at least three or four times and came up with a try.

WTF??

I am a bit perplexed with the video ref for the Lachlan Coote try today. They showed one replay of the best camera angle they had that showed clearly he grounded the ball on the dead ball line. They then proceeded to look at angles from cameras where the angle was poor at least three or four times and came up with a try.

WTF??

Ohhhh SHUT THE F**K UP !

The Video Ref let your team get away with the Anasta strip.

Mate I was just discussing a decision. typical bulldog fan response

No its not; you were just having a go at the panthers supporters for saying the refs cost them the game and you made this thread. The decision was benefit of the doubt, a fair call.

Another point; your team won, why the hell are you whinging ?

Gaba

First Grade
The roosters always get the wrong side of decisions just ask the roosters fans

No its not; you were just having a go at the panthers supporters for saying the refs cost them the game and you made this thread. The decision was benefit of the doubt, a fair call.

Another point; your team won, why the hell are you whinging ?

Mate I am not whingeing I am discussing a valid point. Can you tell me why the video ref didnt look at the front on shot which was from the best angle more than once?

Oh and I made this thread first thanks very much keyboard hero

Mate I am not whingeing I am discussing a valid point. Can you tell me why the video ref didnt look at the front on shot which was from the best angle more than once?

Oh and I made this thread first thanks very much keyboard hero

there were 3 angles front side and behind... the front angle had doubt... the side angle said try.... and the behind angle said try... So if common sense prevails its a BOD try.

wow im a key board hero because i called you out for talking crap in two different threads ?

Why are you so special that you can call the Penrith fans whingers for a decision and people cant call you a whinger ?

innsaneink

Referee

WTF??
On my TV, which is 103cm....the front on shot from the camera in the corner was inconclusive, the camera didnt get the dead ball line in the shot.
None of them showed anything clearly

skeepe

Immortal
On my TV, which is 103cm....the front on shot from the camera in the corner was inconclusive, the camera didnt get the dead ball line in the shot.
None of them showed anything clearly

Correct.

Now if the OP would like to explain why a blatant strip by Anasta gets let go while Todd Carney gets a penalty for dropping it cold, I'd like to hear it.

Downie

Guest Moderator
I don't even know where to start with the Merritt tap-back today. How they couldn't see his foot clearly touching the ground whilst his hand was still in contact with the ball is beyond me. Expect a sorry and a week-long demotion for the video ref (Mander was it?) and a that's all folks. I don't mind them getting the odd 50-50 wrong but this one was ridiculous.

cornerposter

Juniors
I'd be spewin if it was awarded against my team, but I can see why they did. The frame was blurred and dark so they couldn't see for sure if the hand was still on the ball. I think we all thought it was but You couldn't tell thus BOD.

MSIH

Bench
I'd be spewin if it was awarded against my team, but I can see why they did. The frame was blurred and dark so they couldn't see for sure if the hand was still on the ball. I think we all thought it was but You couldn't tell thus BOD.

Couldn't tell?

Your reception up in Queensland must be pretty shit.

Latest posts