What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vidot and Soward causing lots of problems

Como Connection

First Grade
Vidot on notice and Jamie being a complete dick head.
No wonder the team is having problems.
I do feel sorry for Price.
progress.gif

TheRev

First Grade
- Vidot isnt really a 1st grade player, doesnt bother me if he goes.
- An in form Soward would give us a chance this year, but based on past 1-2yrs form im really not holding my breath, if hes the reason we arent following Prices game-plan (if Price has a game-plan), then maybe its time for him to go early too, though dont get me wrong we would be in for some hidings I feel without Sowards experience.

TruSaint

Referee
CC, where this this intel come from ?
Come on buddy you named two players if your right great.
Where is the source?

Twenty10

Juniors
Vidot on notice and Jamie being a complete dick head.
No wonder the team is having problems.
I do feel sorry for Price.
progress.gif

Hang on champion... You feel sorry for price?? He's picked Fien at half every week this far, he's put our best player merrin on the bench, he can't attract a marquee signing I save himself, he's 0 from 3, lost 9 from last 11, has NFI how to use rein, Harrison & frizzel, keeps picking Stanley and vidot...

Wow. And you feel sorry for him.

Lethal25

Juniors
If players are causing waves then coach Price should be sending them to the Cutters, we're losing games anyway so why not.

At least show some strength in decision making, fans will appreciate seeing something happen other than the same losing team get picked each week

mightydragon

Juniors
There seems to be no consequences for poor performance. Price should stop sugar coating shit and smash them. We couldn't be going any worse than 0-3

Como Connection

First Grade
This info comes management. As I have said before just trying to help, not make up stories, I'm too old to bullshit.

TruSaint

Referee
Fair enough Como.
No personal offence was meant.. think we are all venting our frustration.

love my saints

Juniors
This info comes management. As I have said before just trying to help, not make up stories, I'm too old to bullshit.

Buddy... I spend a bit of time with the boys at training and away from training... And truthfully, ur just full of shit.... No management would have said anything of the sort cause frankly, that story is a lot like you, full of shit....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
With repect CC, this was a story that was doing the rounds almost a year ago. Same players, same wording. Are you sure you just didn't hear it wrong?

ie someone repeating an old rumour.

This is the problem with hearsay.

Latest posts