What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vince McMahon's announcement

What's gonna happen?, Is Eric Bischoff fired if so who will replace him

• Stone Cold Steve Austin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bret "The Hitman" Hart

• Eugene

• Something else, and Bischoff is'nt fired

• Vince himself

• Stephanie or Shane

• The Coach

• Total voters

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm going to take a gamble from the point of ignorance, and guess Stone Cold. I keep hearing he's due back, and if ratings are as bad as they say, he'd be a good way to win some back.

The Coach, are you kidding!? Unless he's miraculously developed some talent over the last few months, he'd be the last person I'd nominate. I'd bring back Tenacious Z rather than use him.

Azkatro

First Grade
I would love to see Vince come back and get involved. I don't think it's any coincidence whatsoever that when the WWF/WWE was at its peak in the late 1990's, and Stone Cold and The Rock were at their height, that Vince was in the middle of it all. On the rare occasion nowadays that you see him storming his way down the ramp you can't help but smile at the ridiculous walk he does.

Vince's character is a marvellous one and it would be great to see it return. I think the ratings would come up. Is he the element that it's been missing over the past few years?

MILLWALL

Juniors
I think it wont have anything to do with eric i think maybe a wrestler is coming back *wishes for stone cold* too have one more match

Tidus_Raider

Bench
The announcement will have something to do with the PPV Taboo Tuesday. It's an interactive PPV and apparently fans will be able to vote on who receives the world title shot.

bubs

Juniors
Tidus_Raider said:
The announcement will have something to do with the PPV Taboo Tuesday. It's an interactive PPV and apparently fans will be able to vote on who receives the world title shot.
Yes this is correct. A new type of pay per view format where suckers can vote for wrestlers to fight each other.
If this announcement is not this, I will be hugely suprised.

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Ireckon the Hitmans coming back. There have been meetings between WWE and Hart so this mite be his comeback

Hart won't comeback in anyway I don't think. He knows if he wrestles hes risking his life as hes had over the amount of concussions a person should risk in their lifetime.

I'd like to see Austin back after all he only left because of contract problems. He felt Vince was trying to screw him. Correct me if i'm wrong i'm not 100% sure but i'm pretty sure thats what happened.