What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vossy doodle ups

Moffo

Referee
Whilst talking about eating jacket potatoes he missed

- vatuvei going off 30mins before they figured out he wasn't on the field
- Hoffman going down injured in the second half
- lulelai's injury

I like Vossy but one feels his standards have slipped

Last edited:

heights

Juniors
....and he called Wellington Albert, Mark Mexico for his first two runs.

With all his research he missed that Wellington is a kid who toured Aust with a PNG youth side earlier this year.

A few months later he is facing SBW at a packed Headingley

Brutus

Referee
Vossy could fart into his mic for the entire broadcast and he would still be better than Ray f**king Warren.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, tell me one play by play caller whose knowledge of players is better than Vossy's?

crying over a few stray peas here.

Typical moffo.

beefstew

Juniors
Whilst talking about eating jacket potatoes he missed

- vatuvei going off 30mins before they figured out he wasn't on the field
- Hoffman going down injured in the second half
- lulelai's injury

I like Vossy but one feels his standards have slipped

To be fair to Vossy, he wasn't the only commentator, also those players were pretty much invisible which wouldn't help, and aren't overly important to the Kiwi's title defense.

Moffo

Referee
To be fair to Vossy, he wasn't the only commentator, also those players were pretty much invisible which wouldn't help, and aren't overly important to the Kiwi's title defense.

Vossy isn't the only one at fault but he definitely has a key role

deluded pom?

Coach
Vossy can waffle at times but with the blow out score at the time maybe it was a bit more understandable last night.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
I've loved the regular updates on Vossy's culinary escapdes through England. During thrashings, his commentary's often the only thing keeping the games interesting. Best caller going around, and I really hope his bromance with Mark Mexico goes the distance.

Joely01

Bench
I've loved the regular updates on Vossy's culinary escapdes through England. During thrashings, his commentary's often the only thing keeping the games interesting. Best caller going around, and I really hope his bromance with Mark Mexico goes the distance.

X2

aqua_duck

Coach
At least Vossy makes an effort to get some info on players and has some knowledge of who they are. Rab's idea of research is reading the Daily Telegraph on a Friday

Dark Chook

Juniors
Voss is inept like all of them but his passion is what keeps me from nodding off in the wee hours

& Halligans kiwi version of Brandos godfather is really tripped out....

wouldn't have it any different, most of us know whats goin on anyways

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Between Voss and Halligan they mis-pronounced the names of just about every French player out there, as well as the wind that was blowing.

Latest posts