What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote on the hidden stadium!

Which Stadia will it be?

• Wembley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Trafford

• SCG

• Northpower Stadium

• Henson Park

• Redfern Oval

• A Collesium

• MCG

• Belmore Oval

• Where the first game of RL in Sydney was (birchgrove?)

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee
Id like to know what everyone thinks the secret stadium will be.....

Cheers,
Moffo

PKer-

Juniors
Could be the new lang park?

I cant wait till broncos play on lang past in 2004, the ground got new grass....no more sand!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
There was rumours a few months ago now that the secret stadium is some Collesium.... :? God i hope not that would be crap.

NZ Storm

Juniors
PKer- said:
I cant wait till broncos play on lang past in 2004, the ground got new grass....no more sand!

It's a pity that they got it right for the rah rah world cup :roll: but not for the Broncos. Oh well at least it got fixed in the end.

broncos4eva

Juniors
i'm nearly certain that MARIO said that it was a stadium in europe....can anyone else recall this? or was it NOT in europe?? lol im pretty sure he said it was a stadium in Europe

Matt M

Juniors
broncos4eva said:
i'm nearly certain that MARIO said that it was a stadium in europe....can anyone else recall this? or was it NOT in europe?? lol im pretty sure he said it was a stadium in Europe

Yeah I remember that now, my guess is a French stadium

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
I think the stadium is more likely to be old trafford, as this is the ground where the english grand final is staged and i cant really see the other stadiums in the game being the ground for the grand final.

London donkey

Juniors
It's going to be craven cottage, the spiritual home of London RL or griffin park the current dump the London Broncos now play at, although the new wembley would be nice

ripper

It would be cool if it was a stadium on the moon and when you kicked it it went real. real high because of the low gravity.

Timmo

Juniors
Andrew Voss told me that the secret stadium is pretty exciting, so I can't imagine it would be an English stadium, coz that wouldn't excite the majority of rugby league fans.