What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote Online For AYRLA Youth Program Grant

This is awesome stuff guys... really building this.. we are now with 9 days left, if we continue on this pace there will no doubt we will win this damn thing. Thanks boys

How the hell has it got over 2,000 votes in 2 days?

Idk but its great... People in the USA are going on Vaction for the rest of the week for thanksgiving. Plus my stats on facebook have jumped up the past few days as well.
So I am thanking all you dedicated people for continuing your efforts.

Last edited:

Frankc#2

Juniors
The current tally for AYRLA stands at about 3700. Which is great, but there are other organisations within reach that we need to overtake:-

3829 Neversmith Valley Museum of History.
4402 Samaritan Community Centre.

league13

Juniors
We are now a week away from the closing date, of being able to vote on Fuelgood, in regard to a grant for the AYRLA.
Thanks to all who hve voted so far.
All of us on these League Boards, are ardent fans of the game and would like to see the ARYLA acheive their aim of a grant.
Could I ask on their behalf,for a concerted effort from all (including those who have not yet voted) in the coming week,to vote every day.
Let's show these guys, that we are right behind them,in their endeavours to foster our great game.

Last edited:

Frankc#2

Juniors
The tally board as I can best ascertain:-

Neversink Valley Museum 4076
AYRLA 4165
Samaritan Community Centre 4464
Haitian Students/Parents Solidarity 4987
Head Start of Fayette 7650
Sarosota Military college 7960
Community Learning Centre 8810
Information Technology disaster 9093

I'm good for 150 votes a day, lets bring it home.